Meth Found On Man After Arrest For Attempted Burglary
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A man was arrested Sunday night after an attempted burglary in Brook Park, Minn., according to authorities.
Police said a witness reported a man exiting a home at 6:43 p.m. Sunday on the 1000 block of Cross Park Road carrying several bags.
When the man spotted the witness, he dropped the bags, got into his car and drove away.
Officials said the witness followed the suspect until the suspect got stuck in the snow at Mallard and Sunny Hill roads.
When deputies arrived on the scene, the man exited his vehicle and hid behind it until officers drew their guns and ordered him to show himself.
Eventually, the suspect complied and was apprehended by deputies.
Reports said while being handcuffed, police found a large amount of methamphetamine on him.
Police said they spoke with the witness and contacted the property owner.
Formal charges are pending.