WCCO EYE4 LOGO WCCO Radio wcco-eye-green01, ww color green

Local

2 Hospitalized After Plymouth House Fire

View Comments

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Today's Most Popular Video
  1. This 62-Year-Old Minn. Woman Is A Sage For Anglers
  2. Duluth, Minneapolis Rank Among Top 10 Most Livable U.S. Cities
  3. Excitement Builds For First Day Of Minnesota State Fair
  4. WCCO At The Fair: Al Franken
  5. Pull Up An Invisible Chair

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A Plymouth couple were taken to the hospital as a precaution after a late night fire.

The fire happened around 11:30 p.m. at their home in the 100 block of Trenton Lane.

Four departments were called to put out the fire on the back side of the house.

A gas grill burned up, and the fire also burned a small hole through the roof.

The couple made it out safely, but was sent to the hospital just to be safe.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,795 other followers