MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – No one was hurt after fire broke out at a single-home residence Thursday night in 44000 block of Hillside Court in St. Peter, Minn., the LeSueur County Sheriff’s Office reports.
Officials said they responded to call around 9:16 p.m. that flames were coming from the chimney and attic area of Dale and Michelle Kaisersatt’s home.
Upon their arrival, officials said a large amount of smoke was coming from the roof.
The Kasota Fire Department was able to extinguish all the flames, but officials said the house is considered a total loss.
The LeSueur County Sheriff’s Office is still investigating.