1 Injured After Shooting Outside Hennepin County Medical Center
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Police are investigating a shooting outside Hennepin County Medical Center that left one person shot.
Minneapolis Police say the shooting happened around 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, on the corner of 8th Street and Park Avenue. The shooter allegedly shot at a vehicle before fleeing the scene. A woman inside the car was struck.
The victim later showed up at Abbott Northwestern Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
A suspect is in custody, and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can anonymously provide tips by calling 612-692-TIPS (8477) or text “847 411,” then enter “MPD” and your tip.