MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Flooding in Shakopee, Minn. has led to the closure of three rides Wednesday at a popular Twin Cities amusement park.
According to officials at Valleyfair, the park closed the Renegade and Excalibur rollercoasters and the Thunder Canyon water ride.
Valleyfair and the rest of its rides are still open to the public, but on-site parking is limited due to high water.
Guests are advised to park at nearby Canterbury Park and take a free shuttle to and from Valleyfair.
Click here for more information.
More Water Cooler Headlines
- Good Question: What’s The Markup At Retailers?
- Farmers Say Warm Weather Will Make For Beautiful Christmas Trees This Year
- Minnesota Volunteers Bring Struggling Families The ‘Best Christmas Ever’
- 4 Things To Know: 4th Precinct Unrest, Hazardous Toys, & More
- Good Question: How Much Should We Wash Fruits & Vegetables?