Flooding Closes 3 Rides At Valleyfair, Limits Parking
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Flooding in Shakopee, Minn. has led to the closure of three rides Wednesday at a popular Twin Cities amusement park.
According to officials at Valleyfair, the park closed the Renegade and Excalibur rollercoasters and the Thunder Canyon water ride.
Valleyfair and the rest of its rides are still open to the public, but on-site parking is limited due to high water.
Guests are advised to park at nearby Canterbury Park and take a free shuttle to and from Valleyfair.
Click here for more information.
More Water Cooler Headlines
- Watch This: CNN Releases Election 2016 Version Of ‘Too Many Cooks’
- Warrant Still Out In Stearns Co. For Ex-Three 6 Mafia Rapper
- Rep. Aaron Schock Announces Resignation Amid Controversy
- 3 Iowa Cities Among Nation’s ‘Most Hipster’ … And None From MN
- Study: Being Alone As Bad As Smoking, Excessive Drinking