MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The time for Minnesota State Fair vendors, exhibitors and concessionaires who go above and beyond has come. The winners of the 2016 Best Awards have been announced!
In a ceremony held at the International Bazaar State at 10 a.m. Thursday, State Fair GM Jerry Hammer presented the awards.
They are as follows:
• Best Product or Service: Doghouses & Playhouses built by Hoffman Weber Construction
• Best Food or Beverage: The Preferred Pickle
• Best Attraction: Boy Scouts of America
• Best Value: Patinella’s Chicken Grill
• Best Customer Service: HomeTown Mobility
• Best Midway Ride: New York New York Fun House
• Best Midway Game: Fish-A-Rama
• Best Kidway Ride: Safari Train
The winners are nominated by the fair’s building superintendent and other fair organizers. The winners are then chosen by a committee.