Today is National Coffee Day so of course we decided to celebrate. Alyza Bohbot from City Girl Coffee brewed up something special for the occasion, and here’s the recipe.
- 4 Tbsp. City Girl Coffee
- 8 oz. Water
- 12 oz. Milk*
- 3/4 oz. Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- Brew 4 Tbsp of City Girl Coffee with 8oz of water to produce a strong coffee base.
- Warm milk and Torani Pumpkin Spice syrup in a sauce pan, whisking to create froth, until temperature reaches 155ºF to 165ºF.
- Pour coffee into 20oz. coffee mug, top with milk and froth that will naturally pour at the top the drink.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg as desired.
*Nut milks should not be heated above 145ºF for drinks as it may alter the taste.