Wisconsin House Fire Caused By Hoverboard, Officials Say

RACINE, Wis. (AP) — Authorities say a Hoverboard that caught fire caused $60,000 in damage to a Racine residence.

Fire department officials say the scooter caught fire in a second-floor bedroom about 1 p.m. Saturday. The occupants were able to safely exit the house along with the family pets.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze but there was fire and smoke damage throughout the entire floor.

No other information has been released.

(© Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE