MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The smell of something burning alerted the Rochester Fire Department to a massive fire overnight.
Heavy smoke was coming from a commercial building on the 500 block of 6th Avenue Northwest when emergency crews arrived just before 11 p.m. Friday.
Part of the roof collapsed, forcing crews to fight the flames from the outside.
They said gasoline from cars being repaired inside the building made the fire worse.
The fire marshal is investigating.
[graphiq id=”41ijsdLAgWF” title=”Rochester, Minnesota” width=”600″ height=”748″ url=”https://w.graphiq.com/w/41ijsdLAgWF” ]