Father & Son Out Of Hospital After CO Exposure

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A father and son are out of the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare at a home in Richfield.

On Monday shortly before 3 p.m., police were called to a home in the 7600 block of Wentworth Avenue.

An unresponsive man was in the basement. Police carried the 47-year-old out of the home.

Both he and his 14-year-old son were hospitalized for carbon monoxide exposure.

Three officers were also exposed to unsafe levels of the gas. One needed to stay in the hospital for several hours for treatment.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Good Question
Best Of Minnesota
Excellent Educator

Watch & Listen LIVE