Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Reality Check: Gov's Decision To Continue MNsure Enrollment Minnesota has rejected President Obama's offer to delay some canceled insurance policies for a year under the new health law. The President was trying to make good on a promise that "if you like your policy, you can keep it." Now, millions are...
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- MNsure Debuts 3 New 'Paul And Babe' TV Ads Paul and Babe are back in new TV ads from Minnesota's health insurance exchange. MNsure, the state portal for delivering federal health insurance changes, has been employing mythical Minnesota icons Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in a series of...
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Audit: Numerous Factors Aided MNsure Data Breach Minnesota's legislative auditor says leaders of the state's new health insurance exchange could have done more to prevent the disclosure of Social Security numbers of about 1,600 insurance agents.
- MNsure Signups Nearly Triple In Second 2 Weeks Almost 11,000 people have signed up for insurance through Minnesota's online exchange in its first month of operation.