Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Dayton: 'Hugely Disappointed' In MNsure Problems Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton said Thursday, he's deeply disappointed in the problems at the state's health care exchange.
- Outside Review Finds Deep Flaws In MNsure Website The troubled website for Minnesota's health insurance exchange can't be completely fixed in time for the March 31 deadline by which all Americans are supposed to have coverage under the new federal law.
- Insurance Customers Still Having Problems With MNsure As the new year began at midnight, so did benefits for thousands of Minnesotans who signed up for MNsure. But people were signing up until the deadline passed at midnight for Minnesota’s online health insurance exchange. It left some people unsure if...
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Reality Check: Gov's Decision To Continue MNsure Enrollment Minnesota has rejected President Obama's offer to delay some canceled insurance policies for a year under the new health law. The President was trying to make good on a promise that "if you like your policy, you can keep it." Now, millions are...
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- MNsure Debuts 3 New 'Paul And Babe' TV Ads Paul and Babe are back in new TV ads from Minnesota's health insurance exchange. MNsure, the state portal for delivering federal health insurance changes, has been employing mythical Minnesota icons Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in a series of...
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.