Latest Minnesota Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
- Nissan Cuts Prices On Seven U.S. Models 2013/05/01
- Distracted Driving: What’s the Government’s Role In Accident Prevention? 2013/05/01
- Customers Want New Technology In Their Cars, But Will They Pay For It? 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 Infiniti QX56 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 GMC Acadia Denali 2013/04/25
- U.S. Seeks Voluntary Limits On Car Touch Screens 2013/04/25
- North America Drives Strong First Quarter Profit At Ford 2013/04/25
- Luxury Electric Car Maker Fisker Misses Federal Loan Payment 2013/04/25
- GM Says Diesel Chevrolet Cruze Gets 46 MPG 2013/04/19
- Bite Of Minnesota: Spring Sangria May 21, 2013
- Movie Blog: Q&A With ‘Sightseers’ Director Ben Wheatley May 21, 2013
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets May 20, 2013
- Local Music Tap: Part-Time Musicians ‘Get On The Grid’ May 20, 2013
- Beyond Bounds: Becky Culp Could Take Home An NCAA Crown May 18, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.