Latest Autos News
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- Armed Minnesota Man Leads Police On Car Chase Minnesota police are investigating a car chase with an armed Minneapolis-area man that ended after a one-hour standoff. The Anoka County Sheriff's Office says officers responded to a report Tuesday that a Coon Rapids man was suicidal and had left his...
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- WCCO Viewers’ Choice For MN’s Best Food Truck Over the last few years, we've gotten used to seeing food trucks pop up all over the Twin Cities. There are usually dozens in downtown Minneapolis over the lunch hour, and we wanted to find the best.