Latest Autos News
- Good Question: What Makes A Good Driver? According to a 2011 survey from Allstate Insurance, 64 percent of people think they are "excellent" or "very good" drivers. But when asked to rate their friends, that percentage falls to 29 percent. It's even lower, 22 percent, when it comes to...
- [Photo Gallery] 2014 New York International Auto Show Get an inside peek of this year's New York Auto Show.
- Minnesotans Named Among Nation's Best Drivers A new report names Minnesotans some of the best drivers in the country overall. The report looked at fatality rates, drunk driving, tickets, careless driving and seat belt usage.
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- Minnesota State Fairgrounds Hosts Local Car Show Minnesota hot rods and race cars are on display this weekend at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. It's one of the oldest custom car shows in America. More than 100 local artists and collectors have their custom vehicles on display.