Latest Autos News
- Police: Wis. Teen Dies In 'Car Surfing' Accident An 18-year-old western Wisconsin man is dead after authorities say he fell while "car surfing" early Saturday morning, according to the La Crosse Police Department. The fatal car accident occurred in the early morning hours Saturday, between midnight...
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- 9-Year-Old Dies After Wrong Way Crash With Suspected Drunk Driver Authorities say a 9-year-old boy is dead because a man was driving drunk on the wrong side of a Rochester street.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.