Latest Autos News
- Stillwater Residents Can Pay Tickets With Food Shelf Donations The end of February marks the start of Minnesota's FoodShare month, and the city of Stillwater has a unique way that residents can help those who are hungry.
- 3 Good Samaritans Pull Wis. Man From Burning Car A Wisconsin man is alive Wednesday thanks to strangers. Three men rescued 31-year-old Lee Neihart from his burning car after he crashed on County Road E in St. Joseph, Wisconsin Tuesday night. Neihart lost control of his car before hitting a guard...
- Minnesota Man's 6-Hour Commute Video Goes Viral Many in the Twin Cities are used to work commutes of a half-hour, an hour, or perhaps even a little bit more. But how about a six-hour commute? Ian Bearce, of Maple Grove, shot a time-lapse video of his entire commute to the office, which is located...
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Winter Storm Snarls Pre-Thanksgiving Travel A winter storm in south-central Minnesota is creating difficult driving conditions on one of the busiest travel days of the year. The Minnesota State Patrol says troopers have handled nearly 400 crashes and more than 200 spinouts statewide as of 4...