Latest Autos News
- Consumer Reports Names Tesla Model S Its Top Pick The Tesla Model S electric sedan is Consumer Reports' top pick in this year's automotive rankings.
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- 3 Tips To Protect Your Car From Winter Repairs We are still in the thick of winter weather and your car might not be dealing with the elements as well as it was at the start of the season. But if you haven't been taking great care of your car so far, it isn't too late. Nina Moini talked with...
- How Safe Are The Smallest Small Cars? The Honda Fit’s crash test saw the dummy’s head barely contact the frontal airbag before sliding off and hitting the instrument panel. During the test of the 500, the driver's door opened after the hinges tore. An open door creates a risk that the...
- Hot Cars At The Detroit Auto Show The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews.
- Three Questions For GM Product Chief Mark Reuss It's clear that General Motors is no longer being run by bean counters.
- Tesla Shares In High Gear On Strong 4Q Sales Tesla Motors shares spiked by double-digits Tuesday.
- Performance Cars Promise Fun, Modest Pain At Pump Automakers are unveiling a bevy of performance cars in Detroit.
- Revamped Honda Fit Gets New Engine, Transmission Once the king of the subcompacts, Honda's Fit is getting a badly needed update.
- What Do Car Buyers Want? New Technology! Technology is becoming almost as important as styling.