Latest Autos News
- Ford Recalls 850K Cars On Short Circuit Concerns If the short circuit occurs, restraint devices including the air bags, pretensioners, and side curtains might not work in a crash.
- Truck Deals Help Boost US Auto Sales In September September sales won't be as hot as August, the best month in eight years, but industry analysts still expect them to be strong.
- Road Salt Prices Jump, But MnDOT Says They’re Prepared As we shift into fall, state leaders are already thinking about clearing snow from the roads. And in some cases, what they're finding is a big increase in the price of road salt. The demand for road salt is outpacing the supply. A trade group for...
- Police: Wis. Teen Dies In 'Car Surfing' Accident An 18-year-old western Wisconsin man is dead after authorities say he fell while "car surfing" early Saturday morning, according to the La Crosse Police Department. The fatal car accident occurred in the early morning hours Saturday, between midnight...
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- 9-Year-Old Dies After Wrong Way Crash With Suspected Drunk Driver Authorities say a 9-year-old boy is dead because a man was driving drunk on the wrong side of a Rochester street.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.