Arts & Culture
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite War Movie?
- Best Veterans Day Events In Minnesota
- Top 5 Dumbest Athlete Tweets
- Best Fortune Tellers In Minnesota
- Best One-Person Shows In Minnesota
- Best College Productions To See This Year In Minnesota
- Curiocity: They’re All NOT Going To Laugh At MMT’s ‘Carrie’
- Best Haunted Places In Minnesota
- Best Murals In Minnesota
- Best Places To Read Your Book With Coffee In Minnesota
- Best Local Art Enthusiasts In Minnesota To Follow On Twitter
- Best Fall Festivals In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month In Minnesota
- Best Book Clubs In Minnesota
- Best Labor Day Celebrations In Minnesota
A big Broadway show has rolled into town. The set of “Wicked” was unloaded into the Orpheum Theatre Tuesday morning. The show opens Wednesday and runs for six weeks, through Oct. 27.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion kicks off Wednesday at the Target Center in Minneapolis. We got a sneak peek at the dress rehearsal, the elaborate costumes and more.
Summer may have most of the blockbusters, but there are also a number of highly anticipated movies coming to theaters this spring. We take a look at the must-see films of the season.