Arts & Culture
- Best Book Clubs In Minnesota
- Best Labor Day Celebrations In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: Best School-Themed Movie?
- Minnesota’s Most Mysterious Places
- Best Minnesota Businesses With Art Galleries
- Best Shows To See This Fall On A Budget In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite School Movie?
- Best Resources For Aspiring Writers In Minnesota
- Weirdest Museums In Minnesota
- Best Permanent Exhibits In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Educational Seminars In Minnesota
- Best Authors To Come Out Of Minnesota
- Best Places To Get Your Classical Music Fix In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Dance Performances In Minnesota
- Best Photography Classes In Minnesota
A big Broadway show has rolled into town. The set of “Wicked” was unloaded into the Orpheum Theatre Tuesday morning. The show opens Wednesday and runs for six weeks, through Oct. 27.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion kicks off Wednesday at the Target Center in Minneapolis. We got a sneak peek at the dress rehearsal, the elaborate costumes and more.
Summer may have most of the blockbusters, but there are also a number of highly anticipated movies coming to theaters this spring. We take a look at the must-see films of the season.