Arts & Culture
- 2013 Minnesota Spring Theater Preview
- Best Shows To See On Valentine’s Day Weekend 2013 In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Celebrate Black History Month
- Best Places For Guitar Lessons
- Best Ways To Learn About Presidential And American History In Minnesota
- Best Places For Knitting In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Experience The Pres. Inauguration
- Best Places For Computer Classes In Minnesota
- Best 2013 Museum Exhibitions To Look Forward To In Minnesota
- Best Holiday Craft Ideas From Minnesota Artist Heather Peterson
- Best Ways To Bring Middle Earth To Minnesota
- Best Holiday Events And Celebrations In Minnesota
- Best Free Art Activities In Minnesota
- Best Books About Minnesota
- Best Places To Buy Local Art For Less Than $100
A big Broadway show has rolled into town. The set of “Wicked” was unloaded into the Orpheum Theatre Tuesday morning. The show opens Wednesday and runs for six weeks, through Oct. 27.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion kicks off Wednesday at the Target Center in Minneapolis. We got a sneak peek at the dress rehearsal, the elaborate costumes and more.
Summer may have most of the blockbusters, but there are also a number of highly anticipated movies coming to theaters this spring. We take a look at the must-see films of the season.