Nightlife & Music
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage
- Best Ballroom Dance Studios In Minnesota
- Best Happy Hours Every Week Night In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Themed Pub Crawls In Minnesota
- Best Voice Lessons In Minnesota
- Best Outdoor Summer Concerts In Minnesota
- Best Vocal Groups In Minnesota
- Best Wedding Bands In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Watch College Basketball In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: Best Sports Bar In Minnesota
- Best Local Female Musicians In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2013 In Minnesota
- Nerdy Nights: Best Events For Geeks In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Party Like A Movie Star In Minnesota
- Best Minnesota Music Connoisseurs To Follow On Twitter
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]
“The House That Built Me” helped Miranda Lambert quickly match her win total from last year’s Academy of Country Music awards on Sunday night, while Lady Antebellum took home three trophies, including as artist and producer on album of the year “Need You Now.” Check out the winners and performers from the show.