Nightlife & Music
- Best Cheap Live Music Venues In Minnesota
- Best Bars With History In Minnesota
- Best Cocktail Bars In Minnesota
- Best 2013 Halloween Parties In Minnesota
- Best Places To Host A Wedding Reception In Minnesota
- Best Wine Stores In The Twin Cities
- Best Local Bluegrass Bands In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Celebrate Oktoberfest In Minnesota
- Minnesota Bars With The Best Arcade Games
- Best Martini Bars In Minnesota
- Best Bars For Business Drinks In Minnesota
- Best Bars For A Blind Date In Minnesota
- Best Local Rock Bands In Minnesota
- Best Fall Concerts In Minnesota
- Best Party Rides In Minnesota
During a slight lull between songs, Mumford and Sons looked out across the sold-out crowd of the Xcel Energy Center and asked a simple question: “Where were you in (2008) when we played the 400 Club to 12 people?”
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]