Nightlife & Music
- Best Lounge Bars In Minnesota
- Best Bars With Local Brews In Minnesota
- Best Bars For Groups In Minnesota
- Best Music Producers In Minnesota
- Best 4th Of July Parties In Minnesota
- Best Bars For Foodies In Minnesota
- Best Tiki Bars In Minnesota
- Best Late-Night Activities Beyond Bars In Minnesota
- Best Free Summer Music Events In Minnesota
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage
- Best Ballroom Dance Studios In Minnesota
- Best Happy Hours Every Week Night In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Themed Pub Crawls In Minnesota
- Best Voice Lessons In Minnesota
- Best Outdoor Summer Concerts In Minnesota
During a slight lull between songs, Mumford and Sons looked out across the sold-out crowd of the Xcel Energy Center and asked a simple question: “Where were you in (2008) when we played the 400 Club to 12 people?”
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]