Nightlife & Music
- Best Minnesota Music Connoisseurs To Follow On Twitter
- Best Bars To Celebrate Mardi Gras In Minnesota
- Best Valentine’s Day Parties For Singles
- Best Bars In Minneapolis To Experience The 2013 Super Bowl
- Gone Country: Best Southern-Style Bars In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Celebrate Your Birthday In Minnesota
- Best Places To Discover New Music In Minnesota
- 2012 Sounded Good: The Best Breakout Music Acts In Minnesota
- Best Concerts To Look Forward To In 2013
- Copycats: The Best Cover Bands In Minnesota
- Best New Year’s Eve Parties In Minnesota
- Best Bars With Heated Patios In Minnesota
- Minnesota Holiday Concert Preview
- Best Bars For Black Wednesday In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: Best Music Venues
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]
“The House That Built Me” helped Miranda Lambert quickly match her win total from last year’s Academy of Country Music awards on Sunday night, while Lady Antebellum took home three trophies, including as artist and producer on album of the year “Need You Now.” Check out the winners and performers from the show.