Nightlife & Music
- Best Upcoming Fall Concerts In The Twin Cities
- Best Venues For Bachelor Parties In The Twin Cities
- Best Bars For Networking In Minnesota
- Best Anti-Football Bars In The Twin Cities
- Best Bars With A College Night In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite CBS Prime Time Show?
- Best Hookah Bars In Minnesota
- Best Resident DJs In Minnesota
- Best Minnesotan Musicians
- Best Pool Halls In Minneapolis
- Best Bars With Drinking Games In The Twin Cities
- Best Upcoming Summer Concerts In Minnesota
- Best Local Heavy Metal Bands In Minnesota
- Best Secret Bars In Minnesota
- Best Nightlife Spots For The Under 21 Crowd In Minneapolis
During a slight lull between songs, Mumford and Sons looked out across the sold-out crowd of the Xcel Energy Center and asked a simple question: “Where were you in (2008) when we played the 400 Club to 12 people?”
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]