Latest Minnesota Blogs
It’s the Fourth of July, which means fireworks displays galore. But if you happen to be stuck inside this evening, you’ll probably want to take in a great display via a classic movie. These are 10 of the top best scenes involving fireworks in movie history.
As the love of craft beer expands, so too do the breweries. So this Tap Talk we’re talking brewing up north with Bemidji Brewing Company.
While it’s tempting to pop over to a patio for some small bites, sometimes it’s nice to settle in at home and leisurely nibble and sip on your own time. No servers to interrupt, no meters to feed, and no one to judge you when you spill on yourself.
While the most recent adaptation of “Madame Bovary” is no doubt pretty, director Sophie Barthes’ take on the classic Flaubert novel doesn’t quite feel like anything more than a bookish period piece. The dialogue is too flowery, the performances are mixed at best, and the film appears to be addicted to swooning over its delicate piano soundtrack.
The Fourth of July is this Saturday and not surprisingly, it looks like many communities are going to have festivities all weekend. Besides the usual community fireworks and parades, there’s a lot to choose from around the state. If your Fourth of July plans take you out of the metro, you’ll find plenty to do. Here’s a sampling.
- 4 Your Pets: Princeton Rescue Organization Wins Huge Grant 06/27/2015
- Local Music Tap: 4 Shows To See This Weekend 06/26/2015
- Prep Blog: Top Seniors Play In All-Star Football Game Saturday 06/26/2015
- Wander Minnesota: Road Trip To Henderson 06/25/2015
- Mesmerizing & Frustrating: ‘The Wolfpack’ Reviewed 06/25/2015
- 4 Your Pets: Pet-A-Palooza To Rock The Fairgrounds 06/25/2015
- Tap Talk: Sisyphus Brewing 06/25/2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Strawberry Wine Slushies 06/23/2015
- Tap Talk: Waconia Brewing Company 06/23/2015
- Guy On A Bike: Remembering Cecil Behringer 06/22/2015
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Ranked No. 18 In Preseason Poll 06/22/2015
- Top 5 Strangest Arrests Of Professional Athletes 06/22/2015
- Mike’s Mix: Fika’s Strawberry Ginger Collins 06/20/2015
- MNfusion: Contemporary Restaurant Lela Opens In Bloomington 06/19/2015
- Prep Blog: Spring State Champions At A Glance 06/19/2015
- The Filmmaker Who Won Sundance Made The Movie For His Dad 06/18/2015
- How To Build The Perfect Campfire, According To Science 06/18/2015
- Twins Blog: ‘Damn Yankees!’ 06/18/2015
- MNfusion: Cast Makes Lackluster ‘Best Little Whorehouse In Texas’ Shine 06/16/2015