Latest Minnesota Blogs
If you haven’t heard already, the big game is on Sunday. Yes, the Super Bowl. Otherwise known as a perfect excuse to grab friends and throw a fantastic food party.
13 hours ago
A new market and café has found a home on Minneapolis’ “Eat Street.” The Wedge Table Market and Café opened their second location along Nicollet Avenue South Monday.
A young initiate in the sport of Urban Exploring, Matt has ascended radio and water towers and scrambled atop a 60-foot-high construction crane near his home.
Whether you ride a bicycle or not, chances are you’ve noticed an all-white bicycle locked up near an intersection. Often times they look neglected, as if they have been there for some time. They are known as Ghost Bikes and serve as a constant and somber reminder of a life lost while cycling.
Every Friday, Mike Augustyniak picks up a new cocktail recipe from a local mixologist. This week, he headed over to Brasserie Zentral to see their twist on a classic American drink
- Local Music Tap: Old Desert Road EP Release @ 7th Street 01/23/2015
- Prep Blog: Friday’s Top High School Match-Ups 01/23/2015
- Movie Blog: ‘Song Of The Sea’ Reviewed 01/23/2015
- MNfusion Review: ‘I Love Lucy® Live On Stage’ 01/22/2015
- Local Music Tap: The Beer Dabbler Lineup 01/21/2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Simple Salads 01/21/2015
- Local Tap Talk: Insight Brewing Company 01/21/2015
- Wander Minnesota: Omnifest 2015 01/21/2015
- Wild Blog: Dubnyk Solid In Home Debut 01/18/2015