Latest Minnesota Blogs
Harriet Brewing is a great example of success through sheer determination fueled by passion. Yes, it sounds dramatic, but hear me out.
12 hours ago
This time last year, Jones was preparing to graduate and had already signed a letter of intent to attend Duke and play basketball. I’m sure many people thought Jones would have success immediately at Duke, but nobody could have predicted what he would accomplish in his freshman season with the Blue Devils.
13 hours ago
Sure, it’s a month away, but Memorial Day will arrive faster than you think. Many resorts are planning long-weekend festivities for that weekend, and booking ahead is recommended. Here’s a sampling of what you can find.
The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness is a spiritual place for anyone who has ever ventured there, for an ordeal packed with unforgettable serenity. But even in the of the golden age of the Minnesota Film Board in the 1990s, a location scout could never convince anyone that the BWCA was a practical place to shoot for even an afternoon.
In January the State Theatre traveled back to the 1950s with “I Love Lucy: Live on Stage,” coming up at the end of the month, the Pantages will step into the ’60s with “Jersey Boys” and this Friday the New Century Theatre will also rewind to ’50s with a musical version of the 1970s show “Happy Days.”
- Day 14 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Antarctic Edge’ Reviewed 04/22/2015
- Wild Blog: Ott Latest In A Line Of Villains Among Wild Fans 04/21/2015
- 4 Your Pets: Ruff Start Rescue’s Prison Program 04/21/2015
- Day 13 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘I Touched All Your Stuff’ Reviewed 04/21/2015
- Guy On A Bike: Miesville 56 Ride Report 04/20/2015
- MNfusion: Ukrainian Quartet DakhaBrakha Returns To The Dakota 04/20/2015
- Day 12 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Theeb’ Reviewed 04/20/2015
- Twins Blog: Homestand Notes 04/19/2015
- Day 11 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘The Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution’ Reviewed 04/19/2015
- Day 10 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Slow West’ Reviewed 04/18/2015
- Mike’s Mix: Craft Cocktails At Target Field 04/18/2015
- Tap Talk: Badger Hill Brewing Company 04/17/2015
- Day 9 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Hello! Junichi’ Reviewed 04/17/2015
- Prep Blog: Previewing Last Year’s Spring Champions 04/16/2015
- Day 8 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Girlhood’ Reviewed 04/16/2015
- Wild Blog: Playoff Time, Keys To Beat The Blues 04/16/2015
- Wander Minnesota: Take Mom Out For Mother’s Day 04/16/2015
- 4 Your Pets: Meet Ruff Start Rescue’s Azure Davis 04/15/2015
- Tap Talk: Craft Beer Festival Comes To Mpls. 04/15/2015