- Movie Blog: Three Films From ‘Cine Latino’ October 30, 2014
- Local Music Tap: ‘Bear & The Barrel’ Variety Show @ Old Arizona Theater October 30, 2014
- Curiocity: Q&A With “Monday Night Comedy Show” Creator Andrew Brynildson October 30, 2014
- Movie Blog: 10 Best Horror Films Of The Last Half-Dozen Years October 30, 2014
- Wild Blog: Bouncing Back In Boston October 29, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Home Improvement
Asbesto-based building materials are hazardous when broken up or disturbed.
Ceiling fans have the capability of creating a comfortable and inviting space. Turn on the fan and turn off the A/C.
Before any work commences, the homeowner must first make a detailed plan. Every kitchen space is different.
There are many products that can make a difference when it comes to closet organization. Shelves are just one piece of the puzzle.
You can buy a brand-new bathtub for as little as $300. The cost of installing it can be much, much higher.
Adding new cabinets or improving upon the existing ones can transform a kitchen from stale and old-fashioned to a modern marvel.
These seven questions will help you compare and contrast potential architects before making a hiring decision.
Hiring an interior decorator or designer can add lasting style and value to your home.
Professional repair specialists weigh in on prepping your grill for a safe and delicious barbecue.
Check out these tips from EcoMedia on how to save water at home, which in turn could help you save money.
Check out these tips from EcoMedia on how to go green in the kitchen, which in turn could help you save money and stay healthy.
Check out these tips from EcoMedia on how to save electricity at home, which in turn could help you save money.
Cleaning glass and windows is not necessarily difficult. It’s about the right tools and the right attitude.
First thing is first: You don’t have a mold problem. You have a moisture problem.