- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 16: ‘An Arctic Space Odyssey’ April 18, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix — Cucumber Rouge April 18, 2014
- Local Music Tap: Record Store Day @ Electric Fetus April 17, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 15: ‘ILO ILO’ April 17, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 14: ‘How To Disappear Completely’ April 16, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Home Improvement
Know when to call in the professionals.
Salt is a great natural cleaner that is available in nearly every household.
Follow these steps so that you and your family can sleep on fresher bedding by nightfall.
Of all the unintentional injury deaths reported each year, about 45 percent happen in and around the home.
Vinyl siding has received a bad rap, but it’s cleaner than you may think.
The majority of homeowners use the garage as the main entranceway. Make it a safe one.
Due to the high amount of risk involved, many electrical repairs are best left to the professionals.
Only a few energy tax credits will extend through 2016.
The National Association of Residential Property Managers shares some valuable advice.
It makes sense to know what remodeling projects will give you the most return for your money.
“Only 10 percent of people shopping for a new home have the vision to imagine their own belongings in another house,” says Maureen Bray, owner of Portland, Ore.-based Room Solutions Staging. Bray is one of […]
Check out our tips and save time, money, and the headaches.
Some highly rated experts weigh in on the debate.
What you’ll need to know, especially if you have young children.