- Pro Golf Power Rankings
- MLB Power Rankings
- Fan Essentials
- NFL Free Agency Tracker
- College Basketball
- H.S. Sports Rally
- Wild Blog
- Twins Blog
- NFL Vikings Central
Latest HeadlinesMauer Has 2-Run HR Among 4 Hits As Twins Beat Royals 5-3
- Minnesota Wild Formally Re-Sign Goalie Devan Dubnyk
- Minnesota Hosts 10K Athletes In National Senior Games
- Twins' Santana Reinstated From Suspension, Will Start Sunday
- Cain Has 3 Hits To Lead Royals Over Twins 3-2 In 10 Innings
- Young Minnesota Athletes Find Role Models In Women's World Cup
- Moore, Minnesota Lynx Dominate Second Half, Beat Storm 82-57
- Twins Put Shane Robinson On Family Emergency Leave
- 2016 Ryder Cup Pitch Comes Up Short With Minnesota Officials
- Best Performances By Athletes On Their Birthdays
- East Ridge Forfeits Football Titles Over Ineligible Player
- 4th Of July Weekend Sports TV Guide
- Second-Place Twins Beat AL Central-Leading Royals, 2-0
- Roseville Native Mike Muscala Living His NBA Dream
- Tennis Player Calls Carmelo Anthony "Soft"
- Hall Of Fame Tight End Charlie Sanders Dies At Age 68
Sports To The Max with Mike Max
July 4, 2015Murderball (wheelchair rugby) athlete Chuck Aoki is in studio to discuss his journey. And we hear from Karl-Anthony Towns and his family.
July 4, 2015Mike talks history and fireworks on the eve of our country's birthday. Plus, he catches up with Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater.
July 3, 2015Hank Goff's story of his collegiate football career has come full circle. He explains how the sport has provided much more than an athletic outlet.
July 3, 2015The Wild resigned defenseman Nate Prosser this week. He talks about staying in Minnesota. Plus, Mike previews the start of the 2015 Senior Games.
July 2, 2015Former Gopher LB Phil Archer discusses what young kids can learn from the sport of football, as well as how to get inner-city youth to participate.