- NHL Playoffs
- Fan Sports Live
- MLB Power Rankings
- Twins Blog
- NBA Playoffs
- NHL Power Rankings
- NBA Power Rankings
- H.S. Sports Rally
- WNBA Scoreboard
- Vikings News
Latest HeadlinesPost Wins 3rd Straight BMX Title
- Twins Drop Fifth Straight, 5-1 To Red Sox
- Ortiz Powers Red Sox Past Twins, 12-5
- Mark Hamburger: Aiming For Big League Return
- Mauer Returns To Lineup For Twins
- Mike Max’s News & Notes For May 18
- Beyond Bounds: Becky Culp Could Take Home An NCAA Crown
- Minnesotans Take Home Titles In 9th Fargo Marathon
- Archer From Minn. Aiming For Olympic Gold
- Gomes' Sac Fly In 10th Lifts Red Sox Over Twins
- If You Missed It: High School Sports Rally For 5/17
- Mauer, Victorino Out For Red Sox-Twins Opener
- After Decade Slump, Horse Breeding & Racing On The Rise
- Twins Blog: ‘The Sandlot’
- Gopher Ace Windle En Route To MLB?
- Dayton: Use Cigarette, Corporate Taxes For Stadium
Sports To The Max with Mike Max
May 18, 2013The Saints have started their 21st season of play in St. Paul. But with a new stadium coming, what's next for the organization? Owner Mike Veeck comes in studio to discuss the team and everything baseball.
May 18, 2013Mike talked with pitching legend Jack Morris about a charitable cause he's involved in, as well as his controversial comments about Clay Buchholz. Then he talked with former Gopher hockey coach Doug Woog who's headed to the MN HS Hall of Fame.
May 17, 2013The old adage is that sports is "10 percent physical and 90 percent mental." But if your kid is an athlete, do they need to go to a sports psychologist? And when is the right time? Justin and Carly Anderson are professionals in this field, and the husband/wife team comes in studio to discuss the topic.
May 17, 2013Mike talked to State Representative Bob Barrett (R- Lindstrom) who opposes the Governor's new "backup" plan to fund the Vikings stadium. Then he talked to Joel Maturi about what he's been up to for the past year since stepping down as Gopher Athletic Director.
May 16, 2013Do professional athletes want to stay in Minnesota? Mike looks into that question. Then, St. Paul Saints pitcher Mark Hamburger is trying to make it back to the Majors. He discusses his journey. Later, Gopher pithing coach Todd Oakes chronicles his season of molding young arms and battling Luekemia.