- NFL Power Rankings
- Pick 'Em Challenge
- Knockout Pool
- Upgrade Your Style!
- NBA Free Agency Tracker
- NFL Vikings Central
- Twins Blog
- H.S. Sports Rally
- Fan Sports Live
Latest Headlines5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- High School Sports Rally: Oct. 24, 2014
- Timberwolves Overcome Bulls 113-112
- Fmr. Gopher Women's Basketball Coach Finds Home At Macalester
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys... America's Team Or Just A Dream?
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Faces Huge Test At Bethel Saturday
- Injury Report: Robinson Leaves Minnesota Vikings Practice, Sullivan Returns
- 6 Things That Mark On Peyton's Forehead Resembles
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About WWE Legend Chris Jericho
- Top WWE Diva AJ Lee Has High Praise For Newcomer Paige
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Getting More Value From Payroll Than Giants
- 5 NFL Week 8 JB Locks Against The Spread
- Five Things: Chargers Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Roundup
- Prep Blog: Section Semifinals, Previewing 'The Big 4'
- Hopkins Teammates Have A 'Brotherly Love' Off The Field
Sports To The Max with Mike Max
October 25, 2014Is revenge a dish best served any way possible? Mike takes your calls. Then, Ron Johnson previews the Gophers' trip to Illinois on Saturday.
October 24, 2014St. Thomas coach Glen Caruso breaks down what the Tommies must do to win the showdown with Bethel. Mike also talks with Vikings FB Jerome Felton.
October 24, 2014Mike gets the other side of the UST-Bethel tilt from Royals coach Steve Johnson. Then, your stories about obtaining World Series tickets.
October 23, 2014The football talk continues. Mike speaks with Mounds View coach Jim Galvin ahead of the 6A Sectionals. Then, we hear from NDSU WR Zach Vraa.
October 23, 2014It's a night of football on Sports to the Max. Mike talks with Gophers' TE Maxx Williams and Vikings' DE Everson Griffen in this hour.