- NFL Power Rankings
- Pick 'Em Challenge
- Knockout Pool
- Upgrade Your Style!
- NBA Free Agency Tracker
- NFL Vikings Central
- Twins Blog
- H.S. Sports Rally
- Fan Sports Live
Latest HeadlinesMinnesota Clicking While Illinois Struggles
- Kuemper Stops 26 Shots In Wild Shutout Of Coyotes
- Fmr. Vikings Coach Frazier Faces Old Team Sunday
- 'No Honor In Racism Rally' Planned For Vikings-Redskins Game
- WCCO This Morning NFL Picks: Week 8
- Vikings C Sullivan Returns From Concussion
- 8 Fast Facts About The UNC Academic Fraud Scandal
- Auditor Review: No Right Or Wrong In Hoffner Case
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- NBA: Dante Cunningham Struggles To Clear Name
- Vikings Offense Vs. Buccaneers Defense: Who Wins?
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers And Julius Thomas
- Timberwolves Dominate Bucks In 110-91 Win
- Twins Decline $3.6M Option On Reliever Burton
- Wild, Coyle Agree To 5-year, $16M Extension
Sports To The Max with Mike Max
October 24, 2014St. Thomas coach Glen Caruso breaks down what the Tommies must do to win the showdown with Bethel. Mike also talks with Vikings FB Jerome Felton.
October 24, 2014Mike gets the other side of the UST-Bethel tilt from Royals coach Steve Johnson. Then, your stories about obtaining World Series tickets.
October 23, 2014The football talk continues. Mike speaks with Mounds View coach Jim Galvin ahead of the 6A Sectionals. Then, we hear from NDSU WR Zach Vraa.
October 23, 2014It's a night of football on Sports to the Max. Mike talks with Gophers' TE Maxx Williams and Vikings' DE Everson Griffen in this hour.
October 21, 2014Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week Cedric Thompson talks about the Purdue game and life as a Gopher. Mike talks about the Vikings loss to Buffalo.