- Fan Essentials
- NFL Free Agency Tracker
- Follow Your Brackets
- College Basketball
- School Violence
- H.S. Sports Rally
- Wild Blog
- Twins Blog
- NFL Vikings Central
Latest HeadlinesHayward Helps Jazz Beat Timberwolves 104-84
- Red Sox's Napoli Spurs 7-Run Inning With Broken-Bat Homer
- Wild Get 4 Days Off, Say 'Rest Is A Weapon'
- On-Ice Success Leads To Big Business For Minnesota Wild
- Twins Add Reliever Blaine Boyer To 40-Man Roster
- Wild Sign College Free Agents Hoffman, Palmquist
- 30 Players: Baseball’s Top Prospect Bryant Won’t Wait Long For Cubs Debut
- Dubnyk Named NHL's First Star Of The Week
- Pre-Game Playlist: Devon Still 'Shakes It Off' With Daughter Leah
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives
- Minneapolis Already Beginning Preparations For Super Bowl LII
- 30 Players: Polanco Looks To Improve On Hot Start For Pirates
- Davis Leads Pelicans Past Sinking Timberwolves 110-88
- Nolasco Allows 4 Runs As Twins Beat Orioles' Split Squad 6-5
- Bennett, Hummel Return For 'Wolves, Garnett Still Out
Sports To The Max with Mike Max
March 27, 2015Former Gopher and NFL wide receiver Ron Johnson is in studio to talk pigskin and why both Tony Dungy and Marcus Mariota will be in town next month.
March 27, 2015It's an hour on the ice with Mike. He catches up with Wild forward Charlie Coyle, followed by Gopher senior forward Seth Ambroz.
March 25, 2015UMD Hockey coach Scott Sandelin joins Mike with a preview of this weekends matchup with the Gophers. Former Michigan State head coach Jud Heathcoate breaks down the Sweet 16.
March 25, 2015Derek Garner of Prairie Storm Outfitters talks snow goose migration. Kevin Kerkvliet of Evinrude Motors gets us prepped for open water season.
March 24, 2015In this half-hour, Mike talked with retiring St. John's basketball coach Jim Smith