Latest Tournament News
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr. If Michigan State is to continue its magical Tournament run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- Rothstein: Best Final Four We’ve Seen In A While Mike Krzyzewski and Tom Izzo are no strangers to each other and have already played once this season.
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Peterson's Overtime Goal Lifts St. Cloud To Regional Victory Freshman Judd Peterson scored at 8:11 of overtime to give St. Cloud State a 3-2 victory over Michigan Tech on Friday in the West Regional semifinals in the NCAA hockey tournament.
- Minnesota-Duluth Beats Minnesota 4-1 In NCAA Play Willie Raskob had a goal and an assist in a three-goal flurry in the first period and Minnesota-Duluth beat Minnesota 4-1 on Friday night in the first round of the Northeast Regional of the NCAA hockey tournament.