- Bite of Minnesota: Homemade Cheese Curds August 27, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Excited For New Season, Fresh Start August 22, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix – Pickle In The Middle August 22, 2014
- 5(ish) Best Bets For New State Fair Foods August 21, 2014
- Prep Blog: Top High School Football Storylines This Season August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Southbound Highway 52 was closed to traffic Monday afternoon after a semi truck overturned in St. Paul. Crews said they believed it would take about three hours to clear the scene.
A three-year project to add another lane to Interstate 494 in Plymouth is officially underway, following a groundbreaking ceremony Wednesday morning. The stretch of 494 from Highway 55 to the Fish Lake Interchange is the only part of 494 that didn’t have three lanes.
A new report shows Minnesota is in the middle of the road when it comes to how good our teen drivers are. Wallet-Hub used death statistics as well as safety and financial data to make the list.
If you’re getting ready to gas up for a trip up north this weekend, be prepared to pay a little more at the pump. Gas prices have risen on average by about 15 cents per gallon in the Twin Cities during the past week.
A 43-year-old woman was killed after the motorcycle on which she was riding crashed into a van west of Cambridge, Minn. Thursday evening. According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened along Highway 95.
- 61-Year-Old Man Killed In Otsego Crash Identified 05/27/2014
- MnDOT: I-94 Down To 1 Lane Near Monticello 05/23/2014
- Met Council: Green Line Attracts $2.5B In Development 05/14/2014
- 1 Killed In Head-On Crash In Goodhue County 05/12/2014
- Milk Tanker Rollover Causes Major Delays On I-94 04/30/2014
- LRT Connecting Downtowns Set To Run 24/7 04/22/2014
- Minnesotans Named Among Nation’s Best Drivers 04/22/2014
- Ramp Closure On I-694 To Close For Weeks 04/18/2014
- 2 Killed In Head-On Crash Near Orono 04/11/2014