- Pet Blog Video Of The Week: Poodle’s Mind Blown By TV February 28, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Ancho Sour Micro Cocktail February 28, 2015
- Movie Blog: ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Reviewed February 27, 2015
- Prep Blog: Boys Hockey Playoff Games Highlight Weekend Match-Ups February 27, 2015
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Embraces Role As Favorites In Playoffs February 27, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Peak pothole season usually starts at the end of February, and last year’s brutal winter left a big and expensive pothole problem. Even though this year is milder, we’re likely to see lots of potholes popping up in the next couple of months.
MnDOT says crews will mostly be working to patch up the roads and bridges on parts of Hwy 100 beginning in April. The project is expected to last about two years.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner says a pedestrian who was struck in Bloomington earlier this month has died of her injuries. The incident happened near 86th Street West and Penn Avenue South at about 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 19.
Gov. Mark Dayton’s plan for transportation would repair or replace 2,200 miles of state roads and 330 bridges, but would come at a noticeable cost to taxpayers. Dayton released a large-scale proposal Monday that depends on adding a new 6.5 percent tax on gas and higher vehicle registration fees.
A Carvery County deputy and another driver were injured in a head-on collision late Thursday evening. According to the sheriff’s office, the crash happened at about 9 p.m. on County State Aid Highway 11 near 4th Street in Carver.
- St. Paul To Plow Streets During Warmup 01/14/2015
- Thursday’s Morning Commute To Be Cold, Snowy 01/07/2015
- Gov. Holds Roundtable Over Rail Safety Concerns 12/22/2014
- Central Avenue Reopens In NE Minneapolis 12/16/2014
- Patrol: Semi Truck Hauling Turkeys Overturns 11/10/2014
- Police: Man Arrested For DWI After Monticello Crash 10/29/2014
- 1 Million Riders Board Green Line LRT In September 10/14/2014
- Man Killed In Rollover Crash In Crow Wing Co. 10/13/2014
- Overturned Semi Blocks Southbound I-35 In Shoreview 09/22/2014
- Pedestrian Bridge Struck By Truck To Be Removed 09/09/2014
- Citizen Group Files Lawsuit To Stop SWLRT Plans 09/08/2014
- Green Line LRT Service Disrupted In St. Paul 09/08/2014
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014
- Increased Patrol Sunday To Remind Of ‘Move Over Law’ 08/31/2014
- Mpls. City Council Votes In Favor Of SWLRT Plan 08/29/2014
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014
- Overturned Semi Closes Southbound Hwy. 52 08/18/2014
- Project To Add 3rd Lane To I-494 In Plymouth Kicks Off 07/23/2014
- Where Do Minnesota’s Teen Drivers Rank In Safety? 06/19/2014