- Local Music Tap: Record Store Day @ Electric Fetus April 17, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 15: ‘ILO ILO’ April 17, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 14: ‘How To Disappear Completely’ April 16, 2014
- Wild Blog: Previewing The Playoffs Vs. Colorado April 16, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 13: ‘The Dog’ April 15, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Motorists in the Twin Cities metro area are being alerted to a major weekend closure coming to Minneapolis, Edina and Richfield. Both directions of Highway 62 will close between Highway 100 and Interstate 35W so crews can demolish the Xerxes Avenue bridge deck.
Break out the orange barrels — another road construction season is around the corner in Minnesota. State Department of Transportation officials Thursday unveiled the projects they’ll tackle this year.
Police in St. Cloud are investigating the death of a pedestrian who was hit by a train. The incident happened about 7 a.m. Thursday. Two train crossings were closed as St. Cloud police and Minnesota State Patrol investigated.
A 56-year-old man from Hayward was killed in a snowmobile crash late Saturday evening. According to the Sawyer County Sheriff’s Office, the crash happened at about 10:30 p.m. on Spider Lake in the town of the same name.
If you rely on the Northstar Commuter Rail from Big Lake to Minneapolis, prepare for delays through the rest of the week. On Monday, the rail was running so late that Metro Transit put out the word to riders, recommending they try to find another way to work.
- Commuters Concerned Over Latest Northstar Line Delay 02/24/2014
- Mankato Researchers Study Road Salt Use 02/24/2014
- Monday A.M. Commute Could Bring More Headaches 02/24/2014
- Snow Causes Multiple Crashes In Twin Cities 02/15/2014
- St. Louis Park Requests No On-Street Parking ‘Til Spring 02/05/2014
- Snowmobiler Dies After Crashing In Chaska 02/04/2014
- Man, 34, Killed In Snowmobile Crash 02/04/2014
- Semi Driver Struck, Killed By Train In Grant County 01/29/2014
- Fatal Rollover Crash On Highway 280 01/28/2014