- Lauren’s Science Corner: The International Space Station October 20, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Halloween in Minnesota October 20, 2014
- Movie Blog: 38 ‘Cine Latino’ Films Coming To Mpls. October 20, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: New Fashioned October 18, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looks To Stay On Track At Hamline October 17, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
The Crow Wing Sheriff’s Office says that a 47-year-old man was killed in a rollover crash over the weekend. Authorities were called to County Road 159 about five miles east of Brainerd on Saturday evening after another motorist saw a vehicle rolled over in a ditch.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation says that an overturned semi truck was blocking traffic on Interstate 35W near Shoreview, Minn. Monday and afternoon.
A pedestrian bridge that was struck by a semi truck earlier this week will be removed. According to the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the bridge that spans 55-feet over Highway 14 will be dismantled by crews using a heavy-duty crane Tuesday afternoon.
The Southwest Corridor Light Rail project has another obstacle to overcome after a group filed a lawsuit to stop it. Lakes and Parks Alliance, a grassroots citizen group, claims the project violates state and federal law since the latest design was approved before the environmental impact study was complete.
Service along the Green Line LRT was disrupted Monday afternoon in St. Paul. Metro Transit said that buses were replacing trains between the Downtown East and Raymond Avenue Stations.
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014
- Increased Patrol Sunday To Remind Of ‘Move Over Law’ 08/31/2014
- Mpls. City Council Votes In Favor Of SWLRT Plan 08/29/2014
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014
- Overturned Semi Closes Southbound Hwy. 52 08/18/2014
- Project To Add 3rd Lane To I-494 In Plymouth Kicks Off 07/23/2014
- Where Do Minnesota’s Teen Drivers Rank In Safety? 06/19/2014
- Gas Prices On The Upswing In Twin Cities 06/18/2014
- 2 Killed After Van U-Turns In Front Of Motorcycle 05/30/2014