- Tap Talk: Red Cow ‘COWlaborating’ With Odell Brewing May 5, 2015
- Wild Blog: Team Shows Resiliency, But Drop Game 1 To Chicago May 2, 2015
- Reviews In Brief: ‘Tangerines’, ‘Dior And I’ & ‘Girlhood’ May 1, 2015
- 4 Your Pets: Rocky & Waffles – Where Are They Now? May 1, 2015
- Wild Blog: Playoff Preview, Wild Vs. Blackhawks May 1, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Despite a scheduled construction closure, a major highway between the Twin Cities is open in both directions Saturday evening.
Motorists in the Twin Cities are losing a number of main thoroughfares in the metro area this weekend. The Minnesota Department of Transportation said Interstate 94 will be closed in both directions between Highway 280 and Interstate 35E.
If winter is over, that means it must be road construction season. The Minnesota Department of Transportation plans to spend $1 billion this season upgrading, replacing and expanding highways and bridges.
Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton is asking state lawmakers to fund a statewide plan to synchronize traffic lights to ease congestion. Twin Cities motorists spend 63 hours a year sitting in traffic, according to a recent study of traffic congestion, among the worst in the country.
If you’re sitting in traffic right now checking the news, this story will likely not come as a major surprise. Minneapolis-St. Paul has been ranked among the worst areas in the nation in terms of traffic congestion.
- DPS Warns: Get A Sober Ride For St. Patrick’s Day 03/16/2015
- Illinois Man Killed Running Across I-94 In Minneapolis 03/13/2015
- 150 Crashes In The Metro, State Patrol Squad Hit 03/03/2015
- Dayton Proposes Fix For 494-35W Bottleneck 02/24/2015
- Despite Mild Temperatures, Potholes Still Cost Big Money In Minnesota 02/22/2015
- MnDOT Announces West Metro Construction Projects WCCO-TV–02/09/2015
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle In Bloomington Dies 01/30/2015
- Dayton Pushes Gas Tax Hike In New Transportation Plan 01/26/2015
- Sheriff: Driver Crosses Center Line, Strikes Squad Head-On 01/23/2015
- St. Paul To Plow Streets During Warmup 01/14/2015
- Thursday’s Morning Commute To Be Cold, Snowy 01/07/2015
- Gov. Holds Roundtable Over Rail Safety Concerns 12/22/2014
- Central Avenue Reopens In NE Minneapolis 12/16/2014
- Patrol: Semi Truck Hauling Turkeys Overturns 11/10/2014
- Police: Man Arrested For DWI After Monticello Crash 10/29/2014
- 1 Million Riders Board Green Line LRT In September 10/14/2014
- Man Killed In Rollover Crash In Crow Wing Co. 10/13/2014
- Overturned Semi Blocks Southbound I-35 In Shoreview 09/22/2014
- Pedestrian Bridge Struck By Truck To Be Removed 09/09/2014