- Mike’s Mix: Sazerac March 28, 2015
- Wild Blog: Back-To-Back Home Games Could Impact Playoff Race In The West March 27, 2015
- A Minnesota Myth Sparked ‘Kumiko: The Treasure Hunter’ March 27, 2015
- Prep Blog: Looking Back On An Eventful Winter Season March 27, 2015
- Wild Blog: The Wall That Is Devan Dubnyk March 26, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
One person is dead after being hit on I-94 in Minneapolis while running across the freeway. The State Patrol says Kyle Day, 28, was attempting to cross the interstate near 7th Street when he was hit by a Ford Explorer. The SUV, which was carrying two passengers, then rolled after the impact.
As snow fell on the Twin Cities metro Tuesday morning, more than 100 crashes were reported, including one where a State Patrol squad was hit with the trooper pinned inside.
It’s been called the 19th worst bottleneck in the country by the Federal Highway Administration. Gov. Mark Dayton’s office said now is the time to fix it. The interchange between Interstate 35W and Interstate 494 in Bloomington experiences from 3 to 5 hours of congestion every weekday.
Peak pothole season usually starts at the end of February, and last year’s brutal winter left a big and expensive pothole problem. Even though this year is milder, we’re likely to see lots of potholes popping up in the next couple of months.
MnDOT says crews will mostly be working to patch up the roads and bridges on parts of Hwy 100 beginning in April. The project is expected to last about two years.
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle In Bloomington Dies 01/30/2015
- Dayton Pushes Gas Tax Hike In New Transportation Plan 01/26/2015
- Sheriff: Driver Crosses Center Line, Strikes Squad Head-On 01/23/2015
- St. Paul To Plow Streets During Warmup 01/14/2015
- Thursday’s Morning Commute To Be Cold, Snowy 01/07/2015
- Gov. Holds Roundtable Over Rail Safety Concerns 12/22/2014
- Central Avenue Reopens In NE Minneapolis 12/16/2014
- Patrol: Semi Truck Hauling Turkeys Overturns 11/10/2014
- Police: Man Arrested For DWI After Monticello Crash 10/29/2014
- 1 Million Riders Board Green Line LRT In September 10/14/2014
- Man Killed In Rollover Crash In Crow Wing Co. 10/13/2014
- Overturned Semi Blocks Southbound I-35 In Shoreview 09/22/2014
- Pedestrian Bridge Struck By Truck To Be Removed 09/09/2014
- Citizen Group Files Lawsuit To Stop SWLRT Plans 09/08/2014
- Green Line LRT Service Disrupted In St. Paul 09/08/2014
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014
- Increased Patrol Sunday To Remind Of ‘Move Over Law’ 08/31/2014
- Mpls. City Council Votes In Favor Of SWLRT Plan 08/29/2014
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014