- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
A new report shows Minnesota is in the middle of the road when it comes to how good our teen drivers are. Wallet-Hub used death statistics as well as safety and financial data to make the list.
If you’re getting ready to gas up for a trip up north this weekend, be prepared to pay a little more at the pump. Gas prices have risen on average by about 15 cents per gallon in the Twin Cities during the past week.
A 43-year-old woman was killed after the motorcycle on which she was riding crashed into a van west of Cambridge, Minn. Thursday evening. According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened along Highway 95.
A 61-year-old who was killed in a crash that happened last Friday was identified. According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, the victim of the crash was Ricky Wayne Anderson, of Buffalo, Minn.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation reports that Interstate 94 westbound near Monticello is down to a single lane due to a pavement failure. The stretch should be down to a single lane for about an hour, MnDOT said.
- Met Council: Green Line Attracts $2.5B In Development 05/14/2014
- 1 Killed In Head-On Crash In Goodhue County 05/12/2014
- Milk Tanker Rollover Causes Major Delays On I-94 04/30/2014
- LRT Connecting Downtowns Set To Run 24/7 04/22/2014
- Minnesotans Named Among Nation’s Best Drivers 04/22/2014
- Ramp Closure On I-694 To Close For Weeks 04/18/2014
- 2 Killed In Head-On Crash Near Orono 04/11/2014
- Stretch Of Highway 62 Closing This Weekend 04/11/2014
- 308 Road Construction Projects Planned In 2014 04/03/2014