- Curiocity: Q&A With Tyler Michaels From Guthrie’s ‘A Christmas Carol’ November 22, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Nancy’s Cosmo (Winter 2014 Version) November 21, 2014
- Pet Blog: Mpls. Kennel Club Set For 81st Dog Show November 21, 2014
- Movie Blog: ‘Overnighters’ & ‘Li’l Quinquin’ Reviewed November 21, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Earns NCAA Bid, Heads To Iowa November 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Police believe a man who they say caused a crash in Monticello Township over the weekend was driving while intoxicated and without a valid license. The crash happened at about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday evening along County Road 39 near Aetna Avenue Northeast.
With some help from the Minnesota Vikings relocating their games to TCF Bank in Stadium Village, the new Green Line LRT between St. Paul and Minneapolis saw more than 1 million riders in September.
The Crow Wing Sheriff’s Office says that a 47-year-old man was killed in a rollover crash over the weekend. Authorities were called to County Road 159 about five miles east of Brainerd on Saturday evening after another motorist saw a vehicle rolled over in a ditch.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation says that an overturned semi truck was blocking traffic on Interstate 35W near Shoreview, Minn. Monday and afternoon.
A pedestrian bridge that was struck by a semi truck earlier this week will be removed. According to the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the bridge that spans 55-feet over Highway 14 will be dismantled by crews using a heavy-duty crane Tuesday afternoon.
- Citizen Group Files Lawsuit To Stop SWLRT Plans 09/08/2014
- Green Line LRT Service Disrupted In St. Paul 09/08/2014
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014
- Increased Patrol Sunday To Remind Of ‘Move Over Law’ 08/31/2014
- Mpls. City Council Votes In Favor Of SWLRT Plan 08/29/2014
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014
- Overturned Semi Closes Southbound Hwy. 52 08/18/2014
- Project To Add 3rd Lane To I-494 In Plymouth Kicks Off 07/23/2014
- Where Do Minnesota’s Teen Drivers Rank In Safety? 06/19/2014