- Bite Of Minnesota: Minnesota Cherries July 7, 2015
- Local Music Tap: Wee Willie Walker CD Release @ Minnesota Music Cafe July 7, 2015
- MNfusion: Annual Fresh Ink Series Begins At Illusion Theater July 7, 2015
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets July 6, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Pat’s Tap’s Blood & Snow July 4, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
A fatal crash involving a pedestrian has stalled traffic south of downtown Minneapolis Tuesday morning. The crash happened around 7 a.m. on Interstate 35W near 46th Street South.
A vehicle went off the road at the intersection of Interstate 94 with Highway 169 near Maple Grove Friday afternoon. Minnesota Department of Transportation cameras showed the vehicle in a holding pond, with the driver and another occupant standing on the roof.
Motorists who are intending to drive south on Highway 77/Cedar Avenue will have to use a detour starting Friday, June 5. The stretch of highway from Old Shakopee Road to Highway 13 in Eagan and Bloomington will be closed to traffic starting at 8 p.m. that day.
You know that familiar sound, the one that jolts you to attention whenever your vehicle starts to stray toward the highway shoulder. Now, the Minnesota Department of Transportation is studying quieter rumble strips.
Interstate 35W in Roseville has reopened Thursday morning. The State Patrol closed both the northbound and southbound lanes between Highway 36 and County Road C.
- Police: Drunken Driver Who Crashed Into Median Had 2 Minors In Car 05/19/2015
- I-94 To Close In St. Paul Over The Weekend 05/13/2015
- Metro Transit Tries Out New Line Of Electronic Buses 05/13/2015
- MN State Trooper: Texting & Driving Is An Epidemic 05/11/2015
- Snelling Ave. Bridge Now Closed Until Mid-August 05/11/2015
- Construction Set To Snarl Snelling Avenue Bridge At I-94 05/09/2015
- MnDOT Alerts Traffic Congestion Growing In Metro Area 05/07/2015
- Pedestrian Killed By LRT Was Longtime Minn. Senate Staffer 04/30/2015
- MnDOT Reopens I-94 After Scheduled Construction Finishes Early 04/11/2015
- I-94 Closing In St. Paul This Weekend 04/10/2015
- MnDOT Announces 290 Road Construction Projects 04/02/2015
- Dayton Calls For Statewide Plan To Synchronize Traffic Lights 03/31/2015
- Twin Cities’ Traffic Congestion Ranks Among Worst in U.S. 03/31/2015
- DPS Warns: Get A Sober Ride For St. Patrick’s Day 03/16/2015
- Illinois Man Killed Running Across I-94 In Minneapolis 03/13/2015
- 150 Crashes In The Metro, State Patrol Squad Hit 03/03/2015
- Dayton Proposes Fix For 494-35W Bottleneck 02/24/2015
- Despite Mild Temperatures, Potholes Still Cost Big Money In Minnesota 02/22/2015
- MnDOT Announces West Metro Construction Projects WCCO-TV–02/09/2015