- Pet Blog: St. Paul To Celebrate ‘Bark & Rec Day’ September 19, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Cruises Past La Crosse, 46-0 September 19, 2014
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Rhythm Nation’ Turns 25 September 19, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Big Easy September 19, 2014
- Prep Blog: Week 4, Previewing ‘The Big 4′ September 18, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
The Southwest Corridor Light Rail project has another obstacle to overcome after a group filed a lawsuit to stop it. Lakes and Parks Alliance, a grassroots citizen group, claims the project violates state and federal law since the latest design was approved before the environmental impact study was complete.
Service along the Green Line LRT was disrupted Monday afternoon in St. Paul. Metro Transit said that buses were replacing trains between the Downtown East and Raymond Avenue Stations.
The woman who was struck and killed by a light-rail train in St. Paul over the weekend has been identified. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office says that 42-year-old Shana Buchanan, of Minneapolis, was killed after she was hit by a train.
You may see more State Troopers on Minnesota highways Sunday. The State Patrol and local law enforcement are holding saturation patrols to remind drivers of the Ted Foss Move Over Law.
Years of debate surrounding the Southwest light rail transit project has led to a plan some Minneapolis City Council members call incomplete. But council members nonetheless voted to approve the latest plans for the railway that will connect suburbs like Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, and Minnetonka to Minneapolis.
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014
- Overturned Semi Closes Southbound Hwy. 52 08/18/2014
- Project To Add 3rd Lane To I-494 In Plymouth Kicks Off 07/23/2014
- Where Do Minnesota’s Teen Drivers Rank In Safety? 06/19/2014
- Gas Prices On The Upswing In Twin Cities 06/18/2014
- 2 Killed After Van U-Turns In Front Of Motorcycle 05/30/2014
- 61-Year-Old Man Killed In Otsego Crash Identified 05/27/2014
- MnDOT: I-94 Down To 1 Lane Near Monticello 05/23/2014
- Met Council: Green Line Attracts $2.5B In Development 05/14/2014