Latest Minnesota Traffic
Metro area motorists should get ready for some major delays getting to, or from, downtown Minneapolis this weekend, from any direction. Starting at 10 p.m. Friday, the Minnesota Department of Transportation will shut down sections of Interstates 35W and 94 for bridge work and other maintenance.
A pedestrian was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center after being struck by a semi truck in Minneapolis Friday afternoon.
Authorities have identified the semi-truck driver who was killed in a crash early Thursday morning near Menomonie, Wis.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is alerting Twin Cities motorists that there will be short-term lane closures along part of Interstate 94 starting on Thursday night.
Authorities say Interstate 94 was closed Thursday morning just west of Menomonie, Wis. due to a fatal crash involving two semi trucks.
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety says springtime is a good time for parents to talk to teens about safe driving habits.
- More Than 100 Flights Canceled At MSP Airport 2013/04/11
- Pedestrian, 55, Struck And Killed In Shoreview 2013/04/08
- Hearing For High-Speed Rail Line From Duluth To Cities 2013/04/04
- Blues Beat Wild 4-1 To End 3-Game Losing Streak 2013/04/01
- Driver Killed After Leaving Vehicle On Highway 169 2013/03/13
- Body Recovered After Semi Slides Into River In Wis. 2013/03/05
- A Busy Valentine’s Day For MnDOT, State Patrol 2013/02/14
- Motorist Killed After Semi Loses Oversized Load 2013/02/05
- Heavy Traffic Costs MSP Drivers Time, Money 2013/02/05
- Beyond Bounds: Becky Culp Could Take Home An NCAA Crown May 18, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: Is The IRS Corrupt Or Incompetent? May 18, 2013
- Curiocity Review: ‘Rock Of Ages’ Musical Not For All Ages, But Rocks May 18, 2013
- Twins Blog: ‘The Sandlot’ May 17, 2013
- Curiocity: Reviewing The Kenwood May 17, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.