- Tap Talk: Sweet Science Offers Tasting At Urban Growler May 21, 2015
- Lauren’s Science Corner: Minnesota May Tornadoes May 19, 2015
- Bite of Minnesota: Treats From Swedish Crown Bakery May 19, 2015
- Guy On A Bike: With QBP It Makes Sense To Ride To Work May 19, 2015
- Wander Minnesota: Memorial Day Observances & Celebrations May 19, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
Motorists are going to have to schedule in a few extra minutes if they’re commuting between St. Paul and Minneapolis over the weekend. The Minnesota Department of Transportation says that Interstate 94 will be closing in both directions between Highway 280 and Interstate 35E.
Metro Transit is trying out another line of electric buses, looking for the next generation of vehicles that can be environmentally friendly and cost effective.
It didn’t take long for Minnesota State Trooper Scott Rudeen to spot a person looking down while driving on Interstate 494 in the South Metro. He said he sees it all the time.
The Snelling Avenue Bridge in St. Paul is now closed, and will remain closed until the middle of August. Crews with the Minnesota Department of Transportation will be repaving and making other improvements to the mile-and-a-half stretch.
A major construction project begins Sunday along I-94 in St. Paul — the Snelling Avenue bridge will shut down and remain closed through mid-August.
- MnDOT Alerts Traffic Congestion Growing In Metro Area 05/07/2015
- Pedestrian Killed By LRT Was Longtime Minn. Senate Staffer 04/30/2015
- MnDOT Reopens I-94 After Scheduled Construction Finishes Early 04/11/2015
- I-94 Closing In St. Paul This Weekend 04/10/2015
- MnDOT Announces 290 Road Construction Projects 04/02/2015
- Dayton Calls For Statewide Plan To Synchronize Traffic Lights 03/31/2015
- Twin Cities’ Traffic Congestion Ranks Among Worst in U.S. 03/31/2015
- DPS Warns: Get A Sober Ride For St. Patrick’s Day 03/16/2015
- Illinois Man Killed Running Across I-94 In Minneapolis 03/13/2015
- 150 Crashes In The Metro, State Patrol Squad Hit 03/03/2015
- Dayton Proposes Fix For 494-35W Bottleneck 02/24/2015
- Despite Mild Temperatures, Potholes Still Cost Big Money In Minnesota 02/22/2015
- MnDOT Announces West Metro Construction Projects WCCO-TV–02/09/2015
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle In Bloomington Dies 01/30/2015
- Dayton Pushes Gas Tax Hike In New Transportation Plan 01/26/2015
- Sheriff: Driver Crosses Center Line, Strikes Squad Head-On 01/23/2015
- St. Paul To Plow Streets During Warmup 01/14/2015
- Thursday’s Morning Commute To Be Cold, Snowy 01/07/2015
- Gov. Holds Roundtable Over Rail Safety Concerns 12/22/2014