- Movie Blog: 2015 Internet Cat Video Festival Coming To St. Paul January 29, 2015
- Wander Minnesota: Nobel Creations January 29, 2015
- Local Tap Talk: Bent Brewstillery January 29, 2015
- Pet Blog: Strikin’ A Pose With Your Pooch January 29, 2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Spicy Plantain Bites January 28, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
A Carvery County deputy and another driver were injured in a head-on collision late Thursday evening. According to the sheriff’s office, the crash happened at about 9 p.m. on County State Aid Highway 11 near 4th Street in Carver.
The City of St. Paul says it will be taking opportunity of the expected warmup to do a thorough plowing job on all residential streets. The city will be plowing from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 15 and Friday, Jan. 16.
Wednesday was the coldest day of the winter so far, and the Minnesota Department of Transportation is doing what it can to make sure Thursday’s commute isn’t a mess.
Several Minnesota cities are voicing safety concerns as more trains roll through Minnesota. Railway traffic in the Twin Cities has increased 40 percent in the last two years on tracks owned by Burlington Northern Santa Fe.
A main thoroughfare in Northeast Minneapolis has reopened after being closed for much of 2014. The Minnesota Department of Transportation announced that Central Avenue reopened to traffic on Tuesday.
- Patrol: Semi Truck Hauling Turkeys Overturns 11/10/2014
- Police: Man Arrested For DWI After Monticello Crash 10/29/2014
- 1 Million Riders Board Green Line LRT In September 10/14/2014
- Man Killed In Rollover Crash In Crow Wing Co. 10/13/2014
- Overturned Semi Blocks Southbound I-35 In Shoreview 09/22/2014
- Pedestrian Bridge Struck By Truck To Be Removed 09/09/2014
- Citizen Group Files Lawsuit To Stop SWLRT Plans 09/08/2014
- Green Line LRT Service Disrupted In St. Paul 09/08/2014
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014