- Weather Blog: Arctic Cold And Snow Join Forces December 8, 2013
- Prep Blog: Looking Back At The Prep Bowl December 7, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: The First Step For The Archdiocese December 7, 2013
- Weather Blog: Deep Freeze Saturday, Snow Sunday December 7, 2013
- Wild Blog: Power Play Gets Back On Track In 4-3 Win December 6, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Traffic
With more snow forecasted to move through Minnesota over the next few days, the Department of Public Safety has reminded drivers to use extra caution. There were four fatal crashes throughout the state amid Monday’s snowfall, including one on Interstate 94 involving a jackknifed semi.
One person is dead and another is seriously injured after a single-car rollover in Sheboygan County. The Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office says three people were in the car on a county road near the Town of Mosel in the northern part of the county.
The Minnesota State Patrol says they are investigating a fatal crash that happened near Milaca Tuesday morning. Few details were immediately available, but the crash happened along Highway 23 at 127th Avenue, about a mile to the west of the city’s elementary and high schools.
A 75-year-old bicyclist was killed when he was struck by a construction vehicle in Otter Tail County Thursday afternoon. According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened along 145h Street.
Gov. Mark Dayton held a meeting Friday with key players in the Southwest light rail transit project to figure out a way to get the project back on track. The project was postponed last month.
- Dayton Administration Approves $300M For Roads 2013/11/15
- Users Swear By Social Media-Fueled Navigation App Waze 2013/11/05
- Driver Arrested After Striking MnDOT Worker 2013/11/04
- 1 Killed In Olmsted County Head-On Crash 2013/10/15
- Bus Driving Skills Tested At Metro Transit’s ‘Roadeo’ 2013/09/23
- Twin Cities Rank Fair For Dangerous Drivers 2013/09/17
- Motorcyclist Killed After Swerving To Avoid Deer 2013/09/11
- 79-Year-Old Killed In Scooter Vs. SUV Crash 2013/09/05
- Metro Transit To Test Central Corridor At Night 2013/08/16