- Prep Blog: Edina Hockey Tournament Highlights Weekend Match-Ups December 19, 2014
- Movie Blog: Worst Christmas Movies Ever December 18, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Making Spirits Bright December 18, 2014
- Wild Blog: Wild Vs. Blackhawks – So Close, Yet So Far December 17, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Local Food Gifts December 17, 2014
Latest Minnesota Traffic
A semi truck that was hauling turkeys overturned on Interstate 94 amid snowy conditions Monday morning. According to the State Patrol, the crash happened as a truck was traveling east near Dalton.
Police believe a man who they say caused a crash in Monticello Township over the weekend was driving while intoxicated and without a valid license. The crash happened at about 7:30 p.m. on Saturday evening along County Road 39 near Aetna Avenue Northeast.
With some help from the Minnesota Vikings relocating their games to TCF Bank in Stadium Village, the new Green Line LRT between St. Paul and Minneapolis saw more than 1 million riders in September.
The Crow Wing Sheriff’s Office says that a 47-year-old man was killed in a rollover crash over the weekend. Authorities were called to County Road 159 about five miles east of Brainerd on Saturday evening after another motorist saw a vehicle rolled over in a ditch.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation says that an overturned semi truck was blocking traffic on Interstate 35W near Shoreview, Minn. Monday and afternoon.
- Pedestrian Bridge Struck By Truck To Be Removed 09/09/2014
- Citizen Group Files Lawsuit To Stop SWLRT Plans 09/08/2014
- Green Line LRT Service Disrupted In St. Paul 09/08/2014
- Woman Killed By Green Line LRT Identified 09/02/2014
- Increased Patrol Sunday To Remind Of ‘Move Over Law’ 08/31/2014
- Mpls. City Council Votes In Favor Of SWLRT Plan 08/29/2014
- At Least 5 Hurt In Crash On I-694 08/22/2014
- Overturned Semi Closes Southbound Hwy. 52 08/18/2014
- Project To Add 3rd Lane To I-494 In Plymouth Kicks Off 07/23/2014