- Prep Blog: Previewing Last Year’s 6A State Football Field July 31, 2015
- Local Music Tap: 4 Shows To See This Week(end) July 30, 2015
- Hotel Ivy Unveils $8M Renovations To Rooms, Restaurants July 30, 2015
- MNfusion: ‘Kinky Boots’ Is Loud, Proud And A Tubular Sensation July 29, 2015
- Wander Minnesota: Minneopa State Park July 29, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
At least a half-dozen crashes were reported across the Twin Cities metro area Tuesday morning after heavy rains moved through the area just as traffic was firing up.
A motorcyclist was killed after crashing into another vehicle in Isanti, Minnesota Sunday afternoon. The crash happened along Highway 47 near 261st Street at about 4:15 p.m.
As unpopular as it may seem, the Minnesota State Patrol is advising motorists not to stop for wildlife that may have meandered onto a busy interstate. The advice comes after drivers on Interstate 35 in the Twin Cities metro could be seen on transportation video stopping or swerving to avoid a duck leading a line of ducklings across the busy road.
A 54-year-old man was killed and two others seriously injured in a two-vehicle crash in Sherburne County Tuesday evening. According to the State Patrol, the crash happened at about 8 p.m. in Becker, Minnesota.
A perfect storm of hellish traffic conditions will be sure to slow down commuters Friday evening.
- Metropolitan Council To Discuss Cuts To SWLRT Line 06/24/2015
- Fatal Crash Stalls Traffic On I-35W In South Minneapolis 06/23/2015
- Vehicle Goes Off HIghway Into Holding Pond 06/19/2015
- Highway 77 To Close In Eagan Next Week 05/28/2015
- MnDOT Testing Quieter ‘Rumble Strips’ 05/27/2015
- 35W Reopens After Semi Crash, Fire Closes Highway 05/27/2015
- Police: Drunken Driver Who Crashed Into Median Had 2 Minors In Car 05/19/2015
- I-94 To Close In St. Paul Over The Weekend 05/13/2015
- Metro Transit Tries Out New Line Of Electronic Buses 05/13/2015
- MN State Trooper: Texting & Driving Is An Epidemic 05/11/2015
- Snelling Ave. Bridge Now Closed Until Mid-August 05/11/2015
- Construction Set To Snarl Snelling Avenue Bridge At I-94 05/09/2015
- MnDOT Alerts Traffic Congestion Growing In Metro Area 05/07/2015
- Pedestrian Killed By LRT Was Longtime Minn. Senate Staffer 04/30/2015
- MnDOT Reopens I-94 After Scheduled Construction Finishes Early 04/11/2015
- I-94 Closing In St. Paul This Weekend 04/10/2015
- MnDOT Announces 290 Road Construction Projects 04/02/2015
- Dayton Calls For Statewide Plan To Synchronize Traffic Lights 03/31/2015
- Twin Cities’ Traffic Congestion Ranks Among Worst in U.S. 03/31/2015