- Weather Blog: Lauren Casey & Germany TV Crew Meet Up, Talk Local Weather September 2, 2015
- Tap Talk: Brew Ride Launches Inaugural Bike Event September 2, 2015
- Wander Minnesota: State Fair Crop Art August 31, 2015
- MNfusion: Spoon & Stable’s Nathaniel Smith Heads To Nat’l Bartending Competition August 31, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Cafe Caribe’s Hard Root Beer Float August 29, 2015
Latest Minnesota Traffic
A 23-year-old man was killed after rear-ending a dump truck in Stearns County late Monday afternoon. According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened along Highway 23 near County Road 12 after 5:30 p.m.
In case you weren’t already keeping track of enough detours around the Twin Cities, get ready to add another potential headache to the pile. Starting Friday at 10 p.m., eastbound traffic on Interstate 394 shifts into two HOV lanes so crews can do pavement work between Highway 100 in Golden Valley and Interstate 94 in Minneapolis.
At least a half-dozen crashes were reported across the Twin Cities metro area Tuesday morning after heavy rains moved through the area just as traffic was firing up.
A motorcyclist was killed after crashing into another vehicle in Isanti, Minnesota Sunday afternoon. The crash happened along Highway 47 near 261st Street at about 4:15 p.m.
As unpopular as it may seem, the Minnesota State Patrol is advising motorists not to stop for wildlife that may have meandered onto a busy interstate. The advice comes after drivers on Interstate 35 in the Twin Cities metro could be seen on transportation video stopping or swerving to avoid a duck leading a line of ducklings across the busy road.
- 1 Killed, 7 Hurt In 2-Vehicle Crash In Sherburne County 07/22/2015
- Twin Cities Commuters Brace For Major Weekend Traffic On I-394 07/10/2015
- Metropolitan Council To Discuss Cuts To SWLRT Line 06/24/2015
- Fatal Crash Stalls Traffic On I-35W In South Minneapolis 06/23/2015
- Vehicle Goes Off HIghway Into Holding Pond 06/19/2015
- Highway 77 To Close In Eagan Next Week 05/28/2015
- MnDOT Testing Quieter ‘Rumble Strips’ 05/27/2015
- 35W Reopens After Semi Crash, Fire Closes Highway 05/27/2015
- Police: Drunken Driver Who Crashed Into Median Had 2 Minors In Car 05/19/2015
- I-94 To Close In St. Paul Over The Weekend 05/13/2015
- Metro Transit Tries Out New Line Of Electronic Buses 05/13/2015
- MN State Trooper: Texting & Driving Is An Epidemic 05/11/2015
- Snelling Ave. Bridge Now Closed Until Mid-August 05/11/2015
- Construction Set To Snarl Snelling Avenue Bridge At I-94 05/09/2015
- MnDOT Alerts Traffic Congestion Growing In Metro Area 05/07/2015
- Pedestrian Killed By LRT Was Longtime Minn. Senate Staffer 04/30/2015
- MnDOT Reopens I-94 After Scheduled Construction Finishes Early 04/11/2015
- I-94 Closing In St. Paul This Weekend 04/10/2015
- MnDOT Announces 290 Road Construction Projects 04/02/2015