Latest Minnesota Traffic
The Mississippi driver who survived a highway crash that killed his wife and two young children is improving at a Minnesota hospital.
A mix of ice and freezing rain with spots of snow in some parts of Minnesota is making for a potentially dangerous driving situation.
One person was killed in a wrong-way head-on collision in the north metro late Thursday evening. The crash involved two trucks traveling on Highway 10.
Two people died when their car slid into the path of a semi on a slippery Rock County highway.
Two full days since more than a foot of snow fell on the Twin Cities, and many motorists are still spending plenty of extra time on metro area roads trying to get to their destinations.
A 16-year-old girl was struck and killed by a vehicle Monday evening as she ran across Highway 10 in Anoka. The girl’s identity has not yet been released.
A number of electronic signs should help alert motorists avoid getting ticketed and towed in Minneapolis this winter.
As snowflakes started drifting in parts of Minnesota Thursday morning, a bus slid off of slippery roads and overturned in Little Falls, Minn. According to the Palmer Bus Company, the crash happened on Iris Road at about 7:20 a.m.
A 60-year-old motorist was killed after apparently failing to negotiate a curve in the road and running off the road Sunday evening. The crash happened along Highway 84 near the intersection with 12th Street Southwest north of Pine River.
Authorities have identified the person killed after a motorcycle and vehicle crashed in Pierce County, Wisconsin.
One person was killed and another critically injured in a head-on collision in Marshall County Tuesday evening. The crash happened on Highway 59 at 270th Street Northwest, just north of Thief River Falls, Minn. at about 8:20 p.m.
A motorcyclist was killed in a head-on crash in Isanti County Tuesday evening. According to the State Patrol, the crash happened at about 10 p.m. on Highway 47.
Two people have been arrested after a multiple-vehicle crash near Cromwell, Minn. killed two people Monday morning.
One person was killed in a single-vehicle crash in Cass County late Sunday evening. According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened about three miles east of Remer.
A 42-year-old man was killed in a motorcycle crash in Cass County Friday evening. According to the county sheriff’s office, the man was driving on County Road 70 near East Gull Lake, Minn. when the crash happened.
- Beyond Bounds: Becky Culp Could Take Home An NCAA Crown May 18, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: Is The IRS Corrupt Or Incompetent? May 18, 2013
- Curiocity Review: ‘Rock Of Ages’ Musical Not For All Ages, But Rocks May 18, 2013
- Twins Blog: ‘The Sandlot’ May 17, 2013
- Curiocity: Reviewing The Kenwood May 17, 2013
- Tommies Blog Jeff Wald covers all the angles of the St. Thomas football season.
- Esme's Blog Esme Murphy writes about politics and who’s who in Minnesota.
- Bite Of Minnesota Crystal Grobe brings the excitement of fresh and local to your kitchen.
- Curiocity From new restaurants to the arts, Sara Boyd rediscovers the city.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.