Watch + Listen
What People Are Talking About
Latest Minnesota Watch + Listen
With more than 30,000 miles of trails in Minnesota, you can cover a lot of ground on two wheels. Many bikers, though, go for a bigger challenge by getting away from the pavement.
9 hours ago
A year after the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three people and injured hundreds, one Minnesota woman is going back to finish the race she started. “I knew it’d be emotional going back,” Jody Zylstra, from Annandale, said. “But this week is feeling like hurry up and wait.”
9 hours ago
It is rare that big business news breaks on a Saturday night before a holiday. But that is what happened at 10 p.m. last night when General Mills chose to announce it was reversing a days-old policy, in which the company tried to get consumers to give up their right to sue.
10 hours ago
On Monday, the murder trial begins for a Little Falls man who admitted to killing two teenagers inside his home. Byron Smith told investigators he shot and killed 18-year-old Haile Kifer and 17-year-old Nick Brady after they broke into his home on Thanksgiving Day of 2012. He was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
13 hours ago
An overnight shooting in Mankato, Minn. left four people shot, including one person who died from their injuries, and three arrested, according to authorities.
15 hours ago
- General Mills Reverses Its No Lawsuit Policy 23 hours ago
- Music Fans Celebrate ‘Record Store Day’ 04/19/2014
- Troops Homecoming Sweetened By Local Girl Scouts 04/19/2014
- Post-Rehab, Injured Snowy Owl Flies Into The Wild 04/19/2014
- St. Thomas Softball Pitcher Sees Success On And Off Field 04/19/2014
- Community Helps Clean Up High School Baseball Field 04/19/2014
- Local Climbers Reflect on Mount Everest Avalanche 04/19/2014
- Former Polk County Sheriff’s Deputy Laid To Rest 04/19/2014
- DeRusha Eats: Brake Bread 04/19/2014