Voters gave Democrats one-party control of the Minnesota statehouse for the first time in a generation.
A Minnesota man told police he feared two teenagers breaking into his home had a weapon when he shot and killed them on Thanksgiving Day.
The Minnesota Vikings say they haven’t decided to charge fans extra for the privilege of buying a ticket.
We know now that many voters were motivated by the marriage amendment, but it was not restricted to only one party.
Gov. Mitt Romney returned to the campaign trail today, but refrained again from criticizing President Obama in light of the disaster on the East Coast.
The group supporting the proposed marriage amendment released its fourth TV ad on Thursday.
In a race that’s already among the most hotly contested in the country, a new television ad from Democrat Rick Nolan accuses Republican Congressman Chip Cravaack of a smear campaign — and more.
There was none of the harsh exchanges familiar in the first two debates. But it doesn’t mean the candidates didn’t mix it up, and they stretched some facts.
The fight over a constitutional amendment in Minnesota that would ban gay marriage took a new turn Thursday. A new TV ad warns of dire consequences if the amendment fails.
Minnesota’s television airwaves are flooded with negative campaign ads right now, especially in the hotly contested races for Congressional seats held by Republicans Michele Bachmann and Chip Cravaack.
The Vice Presidential nominees demonstrated style and substance in their feisty, first and only debate. But also, a lot of spin.
The guys who usually play second fiddle in the race for the White House stole the spotlight in a much different debate than their bosses gave us last week.
Public opinion polls this week are showing the campaigns for two constitutional amendments are getting very close.
Republicans are crying “foul” over new jobs numbers showing the unemployment rate dropping to 7.8 percent – the lowest rate since President Obama took office.
It may have been a surprise to some, but the first presidential debate had a great deal of substance.
Reality Check Videos
- Bite Of Minnesota Crystal Grobe brings the excitement of fresh and local to your kitchen.
- Wander Minnesota Amy Rea helps you discover great things across the state.
- Curiocity From new restaurants to the arts, Sara Boyd rediscovers the city.
- Movie Blog Our movie crew reviews new blockbusters, indies and cult classics.
- Good Life For Less Alison Lorge loves getting a good deal — and so should you!
- Mike Lynch's Video Blog A little weather, a little stargazing and a few bad jokes.
- Esme's Blog Esme Murphy writes about politics and who’s who in Minnesota.
- DeBlog Good Questions, good conversations. That’s DeBlog.
- Weather Blog Lifestyle weather, from the WCCO weather team.
- Tommies Blog Jeff Wald covers all the angles of the St. Thomas football season.
- Coffee Blog Holly Wagner and Joel Cam take a coffee break every week.