Latest Minnesota Water Cooler
The Waukesha girl who was stabbed 19 times, allegedly by two classmates who thought her death would please a fictional online character, has received a special gift. The 12-year-old girl is out of the hospital and has been recovering at home.
A former police officer suspected in the deaths of two women pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges that he tried to hide their bodies in suitcases dumped along a rural Wisconsin road. The plea was entered for Steven Zelich, 52, during a brief hearing in Walworth County, where highway workers cutting grass found the suitcases on June 5. He appeared by video from the Walworth County Jail.
Authorities say they were called to a public bathroom at a park near Bricelyn, Minn. last week after an explosive device was reported inside. The incident happened Wednesday, July 9, according to the Faribault County Sheriff’s Office.
A gorilla at the Como Zoo in St. Paul escaped its main enclosure. But, zoo officials say a second gorilla-proof barrier kept the animal from roaming free Thursday morning.
It’s lights, camera, action on the campus of St. Catherine University in St. Paul. A special movie production is underway, featuring young adults with disabilities. And professional filmmakers are involved, donating their talents.
- Wis. Logger Frees Black Bear Trapped In Can 07/08/2014
- Oldest Rest Stop Worker Has No Plans To Slow Down 07/07/2014
- Top 7 Lawn Games To Play For Fourth Of July 07/01/2014
- 11 Most Magnificently Tatted World Cup Players 06/26/2014
- Woman Accused Of Stealing Cats Back From Shelter Arrested Again 06/25/2014
- Exotic Dancer Sues Western Wisconsin Strip Club 06/25/2014
- She Called 911 From Mpls., But The Operator Picked Up In NYC 06/23/2014
- Police: Thief Forgets To Log Off Facebook After Burglarizing Home 06/23/2014
- Man Pulled By Horse Water Skis Through Puddle 06/23/2014