- Movie Blog: ‘Bethlehem’ Review March 7, 2014
- Twins Blog: All-Star Bar Close March 7, 2014
- Movie Blog: Q&A With ‘Peabody’ Director Rob Minkoff March 7, 2014
- Movie Blog: Full List Of MSPIFF Titles Released March 7, 2014
Latest Minnesota Water Cooler
A Ford dealership near Moorhead is hoping to entice customers with a unique give-a-way. Buy a pickup. Get a shotgun. Muscatell-Burns in Hawley is kicking off a two-week promotion that offers a shotgun for every new or 2013 pickup truck.
An honors student athlete suspended over a two-word tweet about a teacher in the Elk River School District will attend school elsewhere. Senior Reid Sagehorn is talking publicly for the first time about the seven-week suspension that has many students at Rogers High School rallying on his behalf.
A group photograph showing soldiers clowning around an empty, flag-draped casket has sparked a furor on Facebook, in military chat rooms and other social media where people say it’s disrespectful of veterans and those killed in action.
Go to a game, and you’ll see a Kiss Cam. We’ve even seen President Obama and Tom Hanks on the big screen, but few Kiss Cams have gotten as much attention as this one.
It’s a day of love for many, but for one Minneapolis couple, it’s also a career. That’s because April Davis is a matchmaker, and her husband Franz Davis is a divorce attorney. There’s no perfect formula for success, but the Davises have an advantage: each other.
- Take Your Date Night To The Gun Range 02/13/2014
- WCCO Morning Show Anchor Olympics 02/12/2014
- Next Internet Cat Video Festival Back On The Hill 02/06/2014
- Waseca Festival Putting On Male Pageant 02/03/2014
- FAA Grounds Wis. Brewery’s Proposed Drone Delivery 01/31/2014
- As Cold Lingers, MOA’s Nick Universe Offers More Free Rides 01/28/2014
- Wis. Brewery Testing Out Beer Drones 01/28/2014
- St. Olaf Among Midwest’s ‘Most Haunted’ Campuses 01/24/2014
- Justin Bieber Arrested For DUI, Drag Racing On Miami Beach 01/23/2014