- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- MNfusion: 6Smith Brings The Urban To Suburbia February 26, 2015
- Pet Blog: Trick Out Your Dog February 26, 2015
- Movie Blog: The Italian Film Festival, Featuring Frank Vascellaro February 25, 2015
- ‘Scanner Nut': A Patient Listener Waits For Breaking News February 25, 2015
Latest Minnesota Water Cooler
Apparently, Minnesota’s up all night to get lucky … and listen to “Get Lucky.” A lot. As reported by our sister station 104.1 JACK-FM, Minnesota’s favorite musical act during the last year was none other than the French house duo Daft Punk.
This year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue will include two models who considered are plus-sized by the fashion industry. So what are our average heights and weights, anyway? Good question.
A few Grammy nominees with Minnesota connections won golden gramophones on Sunday night, but the biggest Minnesota winner of all was presenter Prince, according to the reception on Twitter. Prince was on hand to present the album of the year award, which many expected to go to either Beyonce or Sam Smith.
Twelve people were going to have to wait hours for another Red Cross representative to find them shelter. Firefighters brought the families, and their pets, to Fire Station 14 in Minneapolis.
St. Paul’s Como Zoo is showing off its newest bundle of joy, and asking for your help to give it a name. A newborn baby orangutan is now on display in the Primate Building, and WCCO’s cameras caught her while she was cuddled up on her mother’s chest taking a nap.
- ‘Jimmy The Groundhog’ Bites Wis. Mayor’s Ear 02/02/2015
- Minneapolis Nixes Proposed 900-Foot Skyscraper Proposal 01/23/2015
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Pleads Not Guilty In Bar Fight 01/22/2015
- Viral Food Critic Tackles McDonald’s In Latest Review 01/22/2015
- Minneapolis City Hall Clock Halts … As Planned 01/19/2015
- Surprise Pregnancy Announcement At Pizzeria Lola Goes Viral 01/09/2015
- Nothing Fishy About This Record-Threatening New Year’s Catch 01/02/2015
- How MN Moms’ Pillow Invention Could Reinvent Bedtime 12/25/2014
- Barfing Dog, Kicking Giraffe Top Odd Wis. News 12/22/2014
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Faking Birth 12/19/2014
- Minnesota Man’s 6-Hour Commute Video Goes Viral 12/17/2014
- MOO-ve Over! Loose Cows Saunter Through Red Wing 12/05/2014
- Nye’s Will Likely Become High-Rise Residential Space 12/03/2014
- Saint Grand Makes First Donation Of Holiday Season 12/01/2014
- Rare Hummingbird Found In St. Paul Now Back Home 11/24/2014
- NYT Admits ‘Grape Salad’ More Of A ‘Regional’ Dish, Not Minnesotan 11/20/2014
- Girl Accused In ‘Slender Man’ Stabbing Due In Court 11/18/2014
- To Circumcise Or Not? Parents Debate Amid Downtrend 11/17/2014
- Police: Drunk Driver Arrested Driving Front End Loader 11/10/2014