- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Twins Blog: Homestand Notes August 2, 2015
- ‘That Sugar Film’ Creator Wants You To Know Where Sugar Is Hiding August 2, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Smoky Watermelon Margarita August 1, 2015
- Prep Blog: Previewing Last Year’s 6A State Football Field July 31, 2015
Latest Minnesota Water Cooler
These are the four stories you need to know about for Friday, July 31. They include a potential special session over the low walleye levels in one Minnesota lake, as well as a funky new jam from Prince’s corner.
The deliberately campy “Sharknado 3″ debuted on the SyFy channel Wednesday evening, and there was a cameo by a very familiar Minnesotan. In the movie, “The Today Show” tosses to a live interview with former Rep. Michele Bachmann to talk about the evacuation of the eastern seaboard as the Sharknado storms swirl about.
Researchers say they’ve figured out the right time to tie to knot. Sociologists at the University of Utah say people should get married between the ages of 28 and 32. Past studies showed that waiting longer to get hitched usually led to more stability, but this new research found that the odds of divorce decline significantly between the ages of 28 and 32.
There are plenty of rules when it comes to eating properly. Etiquette matters. No one wants to be around someone who stuffs food in their mouth and chews like a wild animal. Unless it’s a hot-dog eating contest.
They have nearly 2 million followers on Instagram and a healthy enough business that they would walk away from full time jobs, all because of a dream about a dog. Lucy the pug and Boston terrier mix became the first ever post to the Dogs of Instagram account. But her owners are quickly becoming behind-the-scenes stars.
- It’s National Emoji Day! :D 07/17/2015
- After 71 Years, World War II Vet Receives H.S. Diploma 07/13/2015
- Vikings Player Donates Handicap-Accessible Van To Boy Injured In Crash 07/10/2015
- Nation’s First Naturally Filtered Public Pool Set To Open In North Minneapolis 07/10/2015
- Metro Transit Bus Driver Retires After 43 Accident-Free Years 07/08/2015
- Social Media Helps Master Barber Grow Business 07/08/2015
- Good Question: Why Do Water Levels Rise So High During Storms? 07/06/2015
- Man Talks Of Flying Confederate Flag At Albert Lea Parade 07/05/2015
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Fireworks In Minnesota 07/03/2015
- Good Question: Why Do We Need A Leap Second? 06/29/2015
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Dropped In Pedal Pub Ambush 06/23/2015
- Descendant Of Triple Crown Winner Secretariat Births Twins, Treated At UMN Center 06/19/2015
- Security Boosted At Vikings Stadium After Man Gains Access 06/19/2015
- Twin Cities Swimmers Joining In On World Record Attempt 06/18/2015
- Study: Cat Videos Have Value 06/18/2015
- Former Olympian Offers Tips For Grandma’s Marathon Runners 06/18/2015
- ‘Memory Club’ Helps Alzheimer’s Patients Train Their Brains 06/17/2015
- 4 Things To Know: 70 MPH, Gap Stores Shutter & More 06/16/2015
- St. Paul Taproom Offering Unlimited Beer For $1K 06/15/2015