- Wander Minnesota: December Festivities (Part 5) December 22, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: A Chocolate Cocktail At Kincaid’s December 20, 2014
- Curiocity: Local Tap Talk – Big Wood Brewery December 20, 2014
- Prep Blog: Edina Hockey Tournament Highlights Weekend Match-Ups December 19, 2014
Latest Minnesota Water Cooler
A woman has pleaded guilty to federal charges in Davenport after faking a birth to collect child support payments from a man who thought he was the nonexistent child’s father.
Many in the Twin Cities are used to work commutes of a half-hour, an hour, or perhaps even a little bit more. But how about a six-hour commute? Ian Bearce, of Maple Grove, shot a time-lapse video of his entire commute to the office, which is located in Manhattan.
A southeastern Minnesota farmer had to be called Wednesday night after cattle reportedly got loose in downtown Red Wing, according to police.
Nye’s Polonaise Room, a Northeast Minneapolis institution, recently announced it would be closing its doors after 65 years. According to a local developer, Nye’s owners are partnering with them to possibly turn the iconic space into a high-rise residential building, with some commercial space underneath.
With Thanksgiving in our rear-view mirror, we’ve entered the holiday season and with it comes a drive to give to charity. For the fourth straight year, anonymous donor “Saint Grand” made their first donation of the season over the weekend.
- Rare Hummingbird Found In St. Paul Now Back Home 11/24/2014
- NYT Admits ‘Grape Salad’ More Of A ‘Regional’ Dish, Not Minnesotan 11/20/2014
- Girl Accused In ‘Slender Man’ Stabbing Due In Court 11/18/2014
- To Circumcise Or Not? Parents Debate Amid Downtrend 11/17/2014
- Police: Drunk Driver Arrested Driving Front End Loader 11/10/2014
- Minneapolis Donut Crawl Sells Out, Adds 2nd Date 10/27/2014
- Survey: Minnesota Ranks 13th Nationally For ‘Sugar Daddies’ 10/27/2014
- Man Runs Consecutive Marathons In Mankato 10/20/2014
- Apple Valley Couple Celebrates 70th Anniversary 10/20/2014