- Lauren’s Science Corner: The International Space Station October 20, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Halloween in Minnesota October 20, 2014
- Movie Blog: 38 ‘Cine Latino’ Films Coming To Mpls. October 20, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: New Fashioned October 18, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looks To Stay On Track At Hamline October 17, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Weather
This Top-10 Weather day wasn’t just based on sunshine and 70 degrees. “It was kind of spur of the moment. We looked at the weather cast and knew we wanted to do something,” Ed Greene said.
Let’s face it, I chose a good time to move back to Minnesota – right after an especially cold winter. With an average temperature of only 9.7 degrees, last year’s meteorological winter (December-February) ranked ninth in the list of coldest winters for the Twin Cities since 1872.
Beginning Tuesday night, the moon will move into earth’s shadow for a total lunar eclipse. If you’re up before the sunrise Wednesday morning, you may be able to catch it! The lunar eclipse will be visible in Minnesota, but it will be very low on the horizon.
Are you totally excited for the total lunar eclipse early Wednesday morning?! The eclipse will be viewable across North America. And with clear skies to prevail over Minnesota and Wisconsin, all will behold the astronomical awesome-ness!
The chill in the air is serious, but it wasn’t cold enough to stop some people from heading outdoors for fun. A week ago Friday, the temperatures reminded us of summer. Short pants and tank tops were in order, and outside is where everyone spent their morning, afternoon and evening. It was a Top-10 Weather Day.
- Road Salt Prices Jump, But MnDOT Says They’re Prepared 09/30/2014
- Minnesotans Soak Up This Top 10 Weather Day 09/26/2014
- Minnesotans Brace For Last Weekend Of Summer 09/18/2014
- NOAA: El Niño May Bring Above Normal Winter Temps 09/17/2014
- Lauren’s Science Corner: What Moves The ‘Sailing Stones’ Of Death Valley? 09/08/2014
- Flash Flood, Thunderstorm Warnings Posted 09/04/2014
- Hail Devastates Waverly Farms 09/03/2014
- Severe Storms Roll Through MN, More Expected 09/03/2014
- Farmers’ Almanac Predicts Another Nasty, Cold Winter 08/25/2014