- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Holds Spring Game, Preps For Italy Trip May 22, 2015
- ‘Slow West’ & ‘100-Year-Old Man Who Jumped Out The Window’ Reviewed May 22, 2015
- Tap Talk: Sweet Science Offers Tasting At Urban Growler May 21, 2015
- Lauren’s Science Corner: Minnesota May Tornadoes May 19, 2015
- Bite of Minnesota: Treats From Swedish Crown Bakery May 19, 2015
Latest Minnesota Weather
The weather outside may be frightful, but the extended forecast is so delightful. Following the storm fronts over the weekend, temperatures plunged perilously going into the work week.
After tornadoes, strong winds and heavy rains swept across western Minnesota on Saturday, more severe weather is on the way.
The National Weather Service says a trained spotter reported a tornado touchdown just after 4:30 p.m. Saturday near Montevideo. Law enforcement reported part of a roof blow off a building at a farmstead about seven miles north of Montevideo.
Assessment crews have been dispatched to gauge the damage caused by a tornado that tore through a central Iowa town, uprooting trees, ripping apart the roof of the local high school and leaving shreds of pink insulation strewn throughout the streets.
A May snowstorm has dumped more than a foot of snow in South Dakota’s Black Hills.
- 50 Years Ago: Tornadoes Storm Through Twin Cities 05/06/2015
- Web Extra: WCCO Radio Archives Of 1965 Tornadoes 05/05/2015
- Following Hail Storm, Contractors Rush To Damaged Neighborhoods 05/04/2015
- High Winds Hitting 6 States, Including Minnesota 04/21/2015
- Good Question: What’s The Windiest Month In Minnesota? 04/20/2015
- Good Weather Boosts Minnesota Small Grain Planting 04/20/2015
- Say It Ain’t Snow! Springtime Snowflakes Headed Toward Minnesota 04/19/2015
- Fewer Cold-Related Deaths This Winter, But Homeless Still Feel Freeze 04/17/2015
- Minnesota Under Red Flag Warning For Fire Risk 04/15/2015
- Meet COLT & GOAT – A Mobile Cellphone Tower & Generator 04/14/2015
- Welcome Precipitation: Snow In The North, T-Storms In The South 04/07/2015
- Wednesday’s 84-Degree High Breaks 133-Year Record 04/01/2015
- Wind-Fueled Fire Claims 2 St. Paul Homes 04/01/2015
- Potentially Severe Storms Moving Into Minn. Wednesday Night 04/01/2015
- Tuesday Looks To Be A #Top10WxDay 03/29/2015
- Rain, Snow Moving Toward Southern Minnesota 03/24/2015
- It Ain’t Snow-ver ‘Til The Fat Lady Sings 03/23/2015
- Southern Minnesota Buried By Springtime Snowstorm 03/23/2015
- Late Season Storm Hits Twin Cities, Southern MN 03/22/2015