- Mike’s Mix: Cafe Caribe’s Hard Root Beer Float August 29, 2015
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Football Fall Camp Starts With 134 Players August 28, 2015
- Esme’s Blog: Review Of Klobuchar’s New Book August 28, 2015
- Top 5 Must-Try New State Fair Foods August 27, 2015
- Prep Blog: Week 2, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ August 27, 2015
Latest Minnesota Weather
A Hudson man is shaken, to say the least, after lightning rocked his home last night. Lightning hit the roof, the power went out, and several appliances and electrical outlets were wiped out.
Minnesota Vikings officials ordered TCF Bank Stadium evacuated due to severe weather during Saturday’s evening preseason game against the Oakland Raiders.
Fans heading to the Minnesota Vikings preseason game at TCF Bank Stadium are being urged to prepare for stormy weather. The National Weather Service issued a tornado watch Saturday afternoon for many Minnesota counties — including Hennepin — until 11 p.m.
The Washington Post has a message for Minnesotans upset that the newspaper called one of its counties the nation’s ugliest: Get thicker skin. Earlier in the week, the paper ranked out counties based on their natural beauty, isolating key factors such as weather, access to lakes and rivers and sun exposure.
Just when you thought you had gotten over last winter, be warned: The Old Farmer’s Almanac predicts it will be super cold with a slew of snow for much of the country, even in places that don’t usually see too much of it, like the Pacific Northwest.
- A Dose Of Fall: Heavy Rain & Below-Average Temps Arrive In MN 08/18/2015
- Metro Firefighters Battle Heat Exhaustion While Fighting Blazes 08/16/2015
- Ready For Fall-Like Weather? It’s Coming This Week 08/16/2015
- Firefighters Battle Extreme Heat In 2 Minneapolis House Fires 08/15/2015
- Silver Lining For Brainerd Resort Damaged By Storms 08/13/2015
- What Makes A #Top10WxDay? 08/10/2015
- Slow-Moving Front To Spark Afternoon Storms 08/09/2015
- Tornadoes Touch Down In West-Central Minnesota 08/06/2015
- Report: Minneapolis Named ‘Least Comfortable’ Major City In Lower 48 08/06/2015
- Mosquito Season Getting Longer In Minnesota 07/30/2015
- Heavy Rains Stall Morning Commute 07/28/2015
- Minnesotans Doing All They Can To Beat The Heat 07/27/2015
- Here’s How Athletes, Workers Beat The Hot, Humid Weather 07/27/2015
- Monday’s Humidity Will Make It Feel Like 100 Degrees Outside 07/27/2015
- State Officials To Assess Storm Damage In Brainerd Lakes Area 07/27/2015
- Get Ready For A Hot Monday To Start The Week 07/26/2015
- Severe Storms Hit Twin Cities Early Friday Morning 07/23/2015
- Good Question: What Is The Dew Point? 07/23/2015
- ‘Glory Index’ Shows This Summer Is Minnesota’s 3rd Best On Record 07/22/2015