- Movie Blog: ‘Bethlehem’ Review March 7, 2014
- Twins Blog: All-Star Bar Close March 7, 2014
- Movie Blog: Q&A With ‘Peabody’ Director Rob Minkoff March 7, 2014
- Movie Blog: Full List Of MSPIFF Titles Released March 7, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix — Let It Rain March 7, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Weather
There is still plenty of snow and ice to go around but this little warm up we’re experiencing has everyone hoping for spring. It’s been a cold and miserable winter. The snow and ice came early and it’s still here.
It’s Friday, and that means it’s time for Heather Brown to dig into the Good Question mailbag to answer some of your best queries. And it looks like, despite it being so late in the season, people still have many questions about winter.
Shannon Frauenholtz has had it with winter. Barely able to stomach the television news with its images of snowbound cars, she heads to the tanning salon, closes her eyes and imagines she’s back in Mexico, where she’s already vacationed once this winter.
Another polar blast has Minnesotans chilled to the bone during a winter season that never seems to end. Temperatures will struggle to break zero Thursday in Minnesota where the National Weather Service posted a wind chill warning for north and central regions.
The roads shouldn’t be as miserable around the Twin Cities as they were during Friday’s awful commute, but Monday may still bring with it a number of headaches. The good news is that most road conditions are better, but there are still some problem areas.
- Ice Caves Reopen On Lake Superior 02/24/2014
- Dayton Issues Emergency Order After Snowstorm 02/21/2014
- MSP, Mpls. City Crews Prep For Thursday’s Snow 02/19/2014
- Movie Blog: 5 Best Movies For A Snowbound Day 02/19/2014
- Weather Blog: Time To Think Spring (Flooding) 02/17/2014
- It’s Pres-snow-dent’s Day! Spend It Shoveling 02/17/2014
- Weather Blog: You Are Here 02/07/2014
- As Cold Lingers, MOA’s Nick Universe Offers More Free Rides 01/28/2014
- Death Of Motorist, Now Identified, May Be Cold-Related 01/28/2014