- Mike’s Mix: A Chocolate Cocktail At Kincaid’s December 20, 2014
- Curiocity: Local Tap Talk – Big Wood Brewery December 20, 2014
- Prep Blog: Edina Hockey Tournament Highlights Weekend Match-Ups December 19, 2014
- Movie Blog: Worst Christmas Movies Ever December 18, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Making Spirits Bright December 18, 2014
Latest Minnesota Weather
Ahhh, September 2014; six days spent soaking up 80° highs and 12 days in the 70s. October 2014 followed and offered up plentiful 60° days as well. And then came November.
It is the coldest Thanksgiving in nearly 30 years, but that doesn’t stop Minnesotans from enjoying their Thanksgiving traditions. A group of high school friends spent the morning at Roseville Area High School playing football, a tradition a decade in the making.
Minnesotans woke up to subzero temperatures on Thanksgiving Day, and if the mercury doesn’t make it to the double digits, the day could be one for the record books.
Following a week filled with subzero temperatures, Minnesotans woke up Sunday morning to see the mercury climb into the fifties.
By now you may have seen the video. Seventy seven inches of snow in less than 48 hours. Buffalo, N.Y.’s winter wonderland has many layers, layers that are providing many headaches for people like Lisa McEwen.
- State Troopers Take WCCO On Their Winter Driving Course 11/19/2014
- Lauren’s Science Corner: Climate Change Increasing Lightning Strikes? 11/19/2014
- Weather Blog: That Lake Effect, Tho! 11/18/2014
- November Cold Could Beat Record 11/11/2014
- Weather Blog: November Snows Go Big 11/11/2014
- Wintry Weather Arrives Ahead Of Schedule 11/11/2014
- Minnesotans Deal With A Snowy Reality 11/10/2014
- Minnesotans Of All Ages Enjoy The Sudden Snow 11/10/2014
- Snow, Wind Lead To Cancellations At MSP Airport 11/10/2014