- Movie Blog: ‘Hellion’ Review July 18, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: The Charles A. Lindbergh Historic Site July 16, 2014
- Twins Blog: Former Twins In The All-Star Game July 16, 2014
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets July 15, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: U of M Dairy Salesroom July 15, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Weather
Isaac and Terri Savaryn looks at his losses while surveying row upon row of his Marquette variety of grapes, growing on a hillside overlooking Lake Waconia. Despite most of the vines appearing lush and green, they hold half the grape clusters that would be growing in a normal year.
Unseasonably cool temperatures will arrive next week in the Midwest and as far south as Arkansas and Oklahoma. It is not, however, the second coming of a polar vortex, something the National Weather Service says it regrets tweeting earlier this week.
Friday morning started out with a significant dose of fresh rain in the Twin Cities, causing a number of problems for commuters. There were some areas where the rain fell fast enough to cause localized flash flooding.
The storms have taken their toll on our yards, basements and in some cases, our nerves. But at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, the storms have hit hard in some different ways. In a rare move, they canceled races a few weeks back and then they had to do it again, according to Marketing Director John Groen.
Commuters moving back and forth through the eastern Twin Cities metro area will have one reason to breathe easier this holiday weekend. The Stillwater Lift Bridge is scheduled to reopen to traffic at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, July 2.
- Good Question: How Did They Measure Weather In The 1800s? 06/30/2014
- Twin Cities’ June 2nd Wettest On Record 06/30/2014
- Urban Kayakers Take Advantage Of Mpls. Flash Floods 06/28/2014
- Harriet Island Flooding Ruins Wedding Plans 06/28/2014
- Prior Lake Braces For More Rain, Flooding 06/28/2014
- Prior Lake Braces For Flooding Ahead Of Rainy Weekend 06/27/2014
- Flood Destroys Mankato Children’s Museum Exhibits 06/27/2014
- Weak Tornado Hits Western Wisconsin Town 06/27/2014
- Obama Pledges Hand In Minnesota Flooding Response 06/26/2014