- Bite of Minnesota: Homemade Cheese Curds August 27, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Excited For New Season, Fresh Start August 22, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix – Pickle In The Middle August 22, 2014
- 5(ish) Best Bets For New State Fair Foods August 21, 2014
- Prep Blog: Top High School Football Storylines This Season August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Weather
Four weeks have passed since heavy rain invaded Watershed Trail in Prior Lake, Minn. Since then, people who live along the lake have dealt with floodwater that has closed streets, leaving boats as the only way to get into and out of homes. “Everybody has a boat that they use to pull their groceries in,” said resident Julie Anderson.
Isaac and Terri Savaryn looks at his losses while surveying row upon row of his Marquette variety of grapes, growing on a hillside overlooking Lake Waconia. Despite most of the vines appearing lush and green, they hold half the grape clusters that would be growing in a normal year.
Unseasonably cool temperatures will arrive next week in the Midwest and as far south as Arkansas and Oklahoma. It is not, however, the second coming of a polar vortex, something the National Weather Service says it regrets tweeting earlier this week.
Friday morning started out with a significant dose of fresh rain in the Twin Cities, causing a number of problems for commuters. There were some areas where the rain fell fast enough to cause localized flash flooding.
The storms have taken their toll on our yards, basements and in some cases, our nerves. But at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, the storms have hit hard in some different ways. In a rare move, they canceled races a few weeks back and then they had to do it again, according to Marketing Director John Groen.
- Stillwater Lift Bridge To Reopen Wednesday 07/01/2014
- Good Question: How Did They Measure Weather In The 1800s? 06/30/2014
- Twin Cities’ June 2nd Wettest On Record 06/30/2014
- Urban Kayakers Take Advantage Of Mpls. Flash Floods 06/28/2014
- Harriet Island Flooding Ruins Wedding Plans 06/28/2014
- Prior Lake Braces For More Rain, Flooding 06/28/2014
- Prior Lake Braces For Flooding Ahead Of Rainy Weekend 06/27/2014
- Flood Destroys Mankato Children’s Museum Exhibits 06/27/2014
- Weak Tornado Hits Western Wisconsin Town 06/27/2014