- Guy On A Bike: Ghost Bikes January 24, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Everything Nice Old Fashioned January 24, 2015
- Local Music Tap: Old Desert Road EP Release @ 7th Street January 23, 2015
- Prep Blog: Friday’s Top High School Match-Ups January 23, 2015
- Movie Blog: ‘Song Of The Sea’ Reviewed January 23, 2015
Latest Minnesota Weather
A Minnesota State Patrol squad car collided with another vehicle in Isanti County around 6 p.m. Friday.
While temperatures climbed above zero in Minnesota on Thursday, schools across the state were still canceling classes as strong winds threaten blowing snow and dangerous driving conditions.
Plymouth becomes the first city in the metro area to declare a snow emergency Thursday. City officials say the emergency will go into effect Thursday night at 10 p.m. Blizzard conditions are causing chaos on roads throughout the state
We all know Minnesota winters can be long and hard, but negative double digits is pretty cold, even for the heartiest Minnesotans. So, that had David from Red Wing wanting to know: Where does this cold weather start? Basically, the air circulates all over the world. In theory, you could balloon around the world if you caught the right winds.
When it’s this cold outside, you have to protect yourself by wearing the right clothes and gear. But dressing for the weather is not what it used to be. It’s gotten a lot more high-tech. WCCO went shopping to see what you can find in stores these days. We hear a lot about dressing in layers and covering exposed skin.
- Thursday’s Morning Commute To Be Cold, Snowy 01/07/2015
- Out-Of-Towners Shocked By Arctic Blast 01/07/2015
- Man’s Brush With Frostbite Serves As A Warning For Others 01/06/2015
- Tips For Keeping Your Pets Warm In Extreme Cold 01/06/2015
- Weather Blog: The Truth About The Polar Vortex 01/06/2015
- Winter Blast Means Furnace Repair Companies Get Busy 01/05/2015
- Deep Freeze Doesn’t Keep Minnesotans Cooped Up 01/05/2015
- Dangerous Cold, Snow As Arctic Air Hovers Over Minnesota 01/05/2015
- Wind Chill Warnings As Extreme Cold Falls On Minnesota 01/04/2015