- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets December 9, 2013
- Local Music Tap: ‘Shaun Johnson Big Band Experience’ Album Review December 9, 2013
- Weather Blog: Arctic Cold And Snow Join Forces December 8, 2013
- Prep Blog: Looking Back At The Prep Bowl December 7, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: The First Step For The Archdiocese December 7, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Weather
Dangerously cold temperatures have settled into western and central Minnesota. Subzero readings and brisk winds are expected to create wind chill readings that could drop to between 25 and 35 degrees below zero. The National Weather Service issued a wind chill advisory for central and western Wisconsin Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning.
20 hours ago
You’ll want to give yourself some extra time on your way into work Monday morning. The plows haven’t been able to clear all the snow that fell Sunday. And the biggest reason for the delays? A coating of ice beneath that new layer of snow.
24 hours ago
Temperatures will remain well below freezing across most of the state. The National Weather Service says highs on Sunday will range from near zero in the northwest part of the state to about 20 degrees in the southeast.
We kicked off the weekend with brutally-cold conditions. Wind chills Saturday are done right bone chilling, dropping to 50 below in Fosston this morning, -45 in Longville and -25 at MSP Airport. The coldest temperature recorded Saturday morning was -11. Last year’s lowest low was -13, to put that in to perspective. Saturday’s high was -1, which approaches a record set in the 1800s! In the overnight, clouds will increase and light snow will develop later Sunday morning. Wind chill will decrease a bit.
Minnesota and much of the Upper Midwest is being chilled by the coldest air of the season to date. Temperatures fell to 11 degrees below zero at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport Saturday morning with a wind chill of -25.
- Ready Or Not – Winter’s Here In Full Force 2013/12/06
- Body Shops See Glut Of Winter-Damaged Cars 2013/12/06
- Cold Forces Parade Cancellations In Minnesota 2013/12/06
- Oil Crews Endure Even As Wind Chill Drops To -40 2013/12/05
- After The Snow Comes Blistering Cold Temps 2013/12/05
- Minn. Festival Team Aims For Record Snowball Fight 2013/12/04
- Weather Blog: Let It Snow! 2013/12/03
- As Winter Moves In, DPS Warns Of Driving Safety 2013/12/03
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches In NE Minnesota 2013/12/03