- Guy On A Bike: Bike Camping Basics July 27, 2015
- This Week’s Best Bets: ‘Barbarella’ In Loring Park, Robin Williams’ Final Film July 27, 2015
- Mosquito Season In Minnesota: The Dos And Don’ts For Staying Bite-Free July 24, 2015
- ‘Tangerine’ More Than Just A Movie Made On iPhones July 24, 2015
- Wander Minnesota: Road Trip To St. Peter July 23, 2015
Latest Minnesota Weather
For many Minnesotans there is just no way to avoid the recent spell of hot and humid weather. While some have the luxury of staying indoors in air conditioned comfort, many others aren’t so lucky.
22 hours ago
For many Minnesotans there is just no way to avoid the recent spell of hot and humid weather.
The dog days of summer have arrived in Minnesota, as Monday’s sunny skies and high humidity will magnify the heat.
Federal officials are headed to the Brainerd Lakes Area on Monday and Tuesday to assess the damage after severe storms tore through the area earlier this month. Residents in the area will find out if the damage was enough for counties to qualify for disaster assistance.
It’s July, which means we’re in the hottest time of the year for Minnesota weather. Mother Nature won’t disappoint on Monday as she will bring the heat. With it will come some oppressive humidity and a few storms before it finally feels comfortable again.
- Severe Storms Hit Twin Cities Early Friday Morning 07/23/2015
- Good Question: What Is The Dew Point? 07/23/2015
- ‘Glory Index’ Shows This Summer Is Minnesota’s 3rd Best On Record 07/22/2015
- Xcel Energy Almost Done Restoring Power After Storms 07/20/2015
- Xcel Energy Hopes To Have Nearly All Power Restored Sunday 07/19/2015
- Thousands Still Without Power Day After Severe Storms 07/19/2015
- Metro Residents Cleaning Up Debris After Severe Overnight Storms 07/18/2015
- Xcel Energy Outages Drop To 50K; Power Back To All By Monday 07/18/2015
- Watertown Cancels Festival To Clean Up From Storm 07/18/2015
- EF-1 Tornado Hits Carver Co., Thousands Without Power In Twin Cities Metro 07/18/2015
- Gov. Dayton, Rep. Nolan Tour Brainerd Storm Damage 07/17/2015
- Gov. Dayton To Visit Brainerd Lakes Area 07/16/2015
- Sunday Storms May Have Spawned 4 Tornado Touchdowns 07/13/2015
- Frogtown Urban Farm Project Delayed By Sunday Storms 07/13/2015
- Crow Wing County Hit Hard By Sunday Storms 07/12/2015
- Twin Cities Under Tornado Watch Until 1 A.M. 07/12/2015
- Wet Weather Hampers Hay Harvest But Good For Soil Moisture 07/07/2015
- Summer Storm Douses Western Wisconsin, Minnesota 07/06/2015
- Heavy Rains, Storms To Sweep Across Minnesota 07/05/2015