Categories: Entertainment Photo

More Latest Photos

2017 GRAMMYs Performances, Presenters
2017 GRAMMYs Red Carpet
Beyond The Den MN Timberwolves Broadcast“Beyond the Den” with Mike Max and the Timberwolves Gorgui Dieng Live on WCCO and onsite in the Shindig event space downtown Minneapolis on 5th street in the Soo Line Building, Thursday, February 9th from 7pm-9pm!
Notable 2017 DeathsHere's a look at the notable individuals who left us in 2017.
Tap Talk: Spilled Grain Brewhouse
Top Twelve GRAMMY Winners Of All Time

1. Jackie Santopietro says:

Why is it you feel it is ok to be disrespectful to Chaz Bono and refer to him or any other Trans person as anything other than the gender they present? this is rude, arrogant and extreemly disrespectful and just fuels the violence and hatred of the GLBTQ community. Chaz Bono’s name/gender change or any Transgender person”s name and gender change should be enough for you to always use the correct information.

2. JTW77 says:

I have never even heard of half of these people and the other half is totally obvious! Elton John is gay???? Omigosh! How shocking!!!! This is not news people. What a poorly done article.

1. Andrew says:

You were looking for the inside scoop, the secret information – in a large regional publication? What a poorly carried intellect.

3. Grant says:

Hey buddy if your not into the “leftist media” that is apparently a WCCO, than why are you on this website? I think you would fit in better a Fox News.

4. elfsbeard says:

I applaud the article for pointing out the contributions of gay people to the media. Many more are made though they go unrecognized. The point of the article was to inform as well as entertain. Though some people don’t like the truth from reading some of the homophobic comments left.

5. Tom Wagner says:

Why is any persons sexual preference a newsworthy event? This item is totally out of line!!!!

6. mmm says:

It’s got to be pretty hard on people who get physically ill just looking at photos of people. I mean, dog drool and baby poop make me kind of gaggy but I didn’t have any problem just looking at people’s faces in the slide show above. When I get to gross parts of movies, I put my hand in front of my eyes. Perhaps that could work for people who just can’t bear to look at a human being they disagree with. If their arms get tired, perhaps modifying horse blinders will work.

7. kim says:

Why are so many comments so negative? You CHOSE to click on the article. Don’t look, if you know you’re not going to like what you see.

8. Joe says:

If any of you were gay you wouldn’t have such hateful opinions. This coming from a straight guy. Seriously who cares, it’s not a personal choice, it’s the way they were created

9. Joe says:

You clicked on this and read the article dip stick, you shoved it down your own throat

10. Erzsi Miho-Bork says:

HMMM interesting article but still feelt here are others things that we should condsider to have in the news other then people that are opening gay. To me they are just like other people other then prefer the same sex as their partner. Respect them for who the are not what they are.

11. Willy says:

to butphuckmenow
    you should be ashamed of yourself! I have been gay since last week and it is really nice.

12. Superchik1017 says:

To all the people who commented anything along the lines of “This is sick” “Why does the liberal media post this?””This is out of line”, “Not newsworthy”…or any other rude comment: Why would you click on the very clearly titled link to slide show?

13. ang says:

Just because someone may be born gay that doesn’t mean they have to act on it . Sorry but it’s wrong. You can love the sinner without loving the sin. Just because someone you know or love is gay that doesn’t mean it is morally acceptable I’m sure I will be called judgemental and a homophobe but why does everyone have to “accept” homosexuality? The only acceptable prejudice is against those who believe what the Bible teaches. Jesus does love the sinner but not the sin. I know I am a sinner and no where near perfect but I’m not going around trying to convince people that my sins are good just so I can do them and not feel guilty.

14. Straightandproud says:

Who cares? I am openly straight, you dont see me dancing around about it do you? Gay people need to get off the high horse and think they are better than everyone else!

1. G says:

Your ignorance and bigotry make such a bigger statement than your words ever could. Just for the record, no one thinks they are better than any one else except obviously you. It is a matter of rights. You know, like the right to bear arms? BTW, that doesn;t literally mean you have to bear your arms.

15. Jaquelyn Mack says:

why is there even an article on who is gay. Who cares? Why does it matter? It is none of our business. This seems like a Natzi list of who to persicute. If you are going to create list’s like this, please start a new and equally important one like…”Who colors their hair” or “who likes ice cream”

16. Teejay Mace says:

Is this still a thing? I thought that this was like having tattoos or dying your hair a funky color.Did i miss something ? I was almost sure that being gay was just another thing.Guess we will just have to wait a little longer till being gay or straight ranks with boxers or briefs. But i will say this , all the people in the pictures look great.

17. Anob Server says:

The faces of these people are strange…
    How come most of them look demented?
    These are the faces of sickos, degenerates, and perverts.
    Almost every single one of these pictures eminates and aura of sickness…
    It is a similar feeling as looking in old psychology books from the 1940’s and 1950’s, when they would have pictures of people that have absolutly lost their mind and were sick to the head.
    The very same faces are here… But, instead of being institutionalized, they are now making TV shows.

That is why I clicked on it.
    To see the faces i see every day.

18. Chris Gartrip says:

So Andrew Sullivan isn’t a celebrity?

Michael Stipe? Rob Halford? Tim Gunn? Kristy McNichol? Rosie O’Donnell? Martina Navratilova? etc… etc… etc…

Seriously, the list is endless. It’s also irrelevant into today’s world. What’s the point?

19. Ed Fred says:

That K. D. Lang guy was at the Olympics last year, wasn’t he?

20. Bob Tarasiak says:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
    Lev 18:22 (NKJV)
    Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
    Romans 1:27 (NKJV)
    who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
    Romans 1:32 (NKJV)

1. james says:

The bible says a lot of things….

2. Andrew says:

Yeah, and keep those fruit trees segregated too. It’s not so much reading the Bible as using it to justify bad behavior that Jesus finds disappointing. No points.

3. Richmond says:

Judge not,that you be not judge,for with what judge ment you judge ,you shall be judged and with what measure you mete..it shall be measured to you again,and why beholdest thou the mote that is in the brother`s eye,but considerest not the beam that is in thine eye? (Mtt 7 1-3)
      beware of false prophets ,which come to you in sheep`s clotheing ,but inwardlythey are revening wolves ( Mtt 7 15)
      for I would that all men were even as I myself .But every mab hath his proper gift of god .one after this manner ,and another after that ( 1 Corint 7 7)

21. Bob says:

Keep reading Bobby, why stop there? Leviticus 19:19: “Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee”.

“neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee”-

How’s that outfit working for you Bobby?

1. LOL says:

“neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee”-

I’m willing to bet Bobby’s outfit is not a blend of linen and wool. He strikes more as a polyester kinda guy, rhinestones n’ all.

22. james says:

there was a lot of people i didn’t know where gay on here!

Good for them. Hopefully they can give thousands of other gay people the courage to come out to their friends and family.

I came out in 2006. :]

23. MichaelEdits says:

I’m really not gay, but I’ll out anyway myself if you buy more of my books.

24. mmarcco says:

well, boy george…

25. keith says:

You folks that like to quote bible passages should read a little more, such as the history of how they chose what to include or exclude from that publication. The bible was written by men not by God. For those same folks what about the phrase “let ye not judge lest ye be judged” What ever happened to “live and let live” These are the same people that teach their kids to hate and to judge.

26. Jennifer says:

Chely I think it’s awesome girl I love you and I love your music be yourself that’s all you can be you go sweetie Lots of love to you honey Peace Love and God Bless you