Categories: Arts & Culture Best of

More Latest Photos

Vikings Fall At Carolina, 31-24The Vikings had their 8-game win streak snapped in a 31-24 loss at Carolina on Sunday to fall to 10-3 on the season.
'Home For The Holidays' OrnamentsViewers are sending in ornaments to trim our tree, which will be presented to a military family living in a MAC-V transitional home.
December 4, 2017 Winter StormA winter storm swept across Minnesota Monday night that started as rain in some parts, switched over to sleet and eventually snow that made travel treacherous.
Vikings Beat Falcons, 14-9The Minnesota Vikings beat the Atlanta Falcons 14-9 on Sunday for their eighth straight win to improve to 10-2 on the season.
White House Christmas Decorations 2017The first lady's theme is "Time-Honored Traditions," a nod to 200 years of holiday celebrations at the executive mansion.
Top 10 Weather Day: Nov. 20, 2017Check out great weather images from Monday, Nov. 20.
  1. Susana says:

You’ve got one of the greatest online sites.

2. Lyndon says:

Your advice is very significant.

3. Manish says:

Uh guys might want to double/tripple check the file.. this one is the same as last time I think Considering Roland oeenpd with his Dookadook muthafukerand you guys are doing the same news as last time.

4. Mauricio says:

Wow, Macy, this might be some of my favorite work of yours! I love the one of the mom and dad hlndiog their baby together. And the one in the pink blanket. I think my favorite it that bottom one you have posted with the intertwined hands hlndiog her while she’s looking at the camera. Just amazing!

5. Joyce says:

Lorena Mora – Stunning as always Erin. Love the ocolrs of Fall. So when you do your mini sessions, do you even change lens or just stick to one, since the sessions sound like they are back to back? Looking at all these makes me wish we had this season fully here in Cali we get a glimpse of it.

6. Shoshana says:

Superb Web-site, Carry on the good work. Thanks a lot.

7. Sonthavy says:

I don’t often see politicians on the right using uausunl incidents to try and take away rights. If they did, I would be just as disgusted.As I pointed out, these guys know this law had nothing to do with either of these shootings, so yes, therefore they are con artists.One can be sincerely and honestly against gun rights aka the Constitution. It just means they are ill-informed about our history and selective in their support of the Constitution. These pols, however, are just shameful opportunists.

8. Citlali says:

How much weight do you want to loose with this diet? I am ptrety much following the same diet, low carbs and lean protein diet. My goal is to lean out and build muscle, so I really have to load up on the protein. A lot of hard work is involved, not only by planning the diet but working out by doing cardio and weights.Good luck with this diet plan, looks like it is working for you.

9. Florene says:

So revealing….look forth to returning.