Welcome to News Radio 830 WCCO on CBSMinnesota.com!
Click here for a full schedule of WCCO Radio Shows & podcasts.
Offices & Studio Information
|625 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
BUSINESS PHONE: 612-370-0611 | TEXT: 81807
Click here for Job Opportunities.
Contest And Promotion Rules: Click Here
GET BREAKING NEWS & TRAFFIC TEXT ALERTS
Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP to 81807 for information. Text STOP to 81807 to opt out of the service.
Advertise With Us
• For all CBS Radio Advertising opportunities please contact CBS Radio’s Director of Sales Rob Berrell email@example.com at 612-370-0629.
• For all CBS Radio Online Advertising opportunities please contact CBS Radio’s Digital Sales Manager Mike Tuckner at Mike.Tuckner@cbsradio.com or 612-399-0370.
The History of WCCO Radio
WCCO began broadcasting in the region on September 4, 1922 as WLAG. Washburn Crosby Company, forerunner of General Mills, took over the station and renamed it to WCCO (for Washburn Crosby Company) in 1924.
WCCO boasts one of the largest coverage areas in the country as it reaches into portions of North and South Dakota during the day. At night, the station’s signal typically reaches across many U.S. states and Canadian provinces. In 2005, WCCO began broadcasting in the High Definition.
Anchors / Reporters
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Goin' To The Lake 2013 Batting Practice Buddies
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Accent Signage Crime Scene
- Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrating Grand Old Day In... Michele Bachmann Through The...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||The American Baking Competition|
|8:00 PM||Criminal Minds|
|9:00 PM||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|
|11:37 PM||The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson|