A 60-year-old man is accused of setting his girlfriend on fire, causing her to lose an ear, slip into a medically induced coma and suffer a number of serious burns.
A 4-month-old pit bull named Jarvis is on the road to recovery after being abused, then left out in extreme cold. Jarvis made his first public appearance Saturday since being rescued on Jan. 5. He was found outside on the sub-zero night by Minneapolis Animal Care and Control, covered with what appeared to be cigar burns and suffering from a facial infection. With the help of the local group Save-a-Bull Rescue, Jarvis’ wounds were treated and he was taken in to a foster home.
A Champlin man is being treated for burns after his car ran off the road and then burst into flames Thursday morning. The accident happened in Maple Grove on Highway 169 just north of 494 shortly after 5 a.m. Officers had minutes to get 58-year-old Douglas Aure out of his car before it was fully engulfed in flames.
It’s likely to be a long road ahead for the victims of that deadly fire on Cedar Avenue New Year’s Day. Dr. Ryan Fey at Hennepin County Medical Center says they have three patients still in critical condition.
Family and friends gathered in Cashton to pay respects to a young man who died from injuries suffered in an accident on the day he was to be married. Twenty-two-year-old Jacob Gronemus suffered third-degree burns over 75 percent of his body in a welding accident Oct. 1.
There are a lot of mixed messages when it comes to our health. Drink coffee, don’t drink coffee. Eat this, now don’t eat it. So the WCCO Morning Show brought in an expert to dispel some medical myths.
It’s no secret that fireworks are dangerous to set off, but it turns out they are even more dangerous to make. A Wyoming man was severely burned while making illegal fireworks in a garage, according to Wyoming Fire Department Chief Dennis Berry.
The mother of a 7-year-old boy has been charged after police say she burned her son’s face with an iron.
More than a million single cup coffee makers are being recalled because they can explode and can spray hot water onto whoever is standing in front of it.
Ten companies are recalling 2 million bottles and jugs of the gel fuel used in outdoor decorations known as firepots because of the risk of serious burns.
Bayfield County’s sheriff and 2 bystanders pulled a driver to safety from his burning pickup truck.