Eagan Fire Department
An Eagan firefighter was injured during an overnight fire. The fire started at a home on the 4300 block of Woodgate Lane just after 10 p.m. Saturday. When first responders arrived to the home, flames were shooting from the front of the single-family home.
A 58-year-old was burned and suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire late Wednesday afternoon in Eagan. At 4:33 p.m., the Eagan Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 2981 Lexington Avenue, according to city officials. Firefighters found the 58-year-old victim inside, who was taken to Regions Hospital in St. Paul. There was only one occupant in the home.