Epinephrine

Parents Of Allergy Victim Press For Broader WarningsFamily members say a peanut allergy caused the death of a 22-year-old Ramsey man. Brian Kelly says his son, Bruce, had a fatal reaction after eating some chocolate that was made in a plant that also processed foods with peanuts.
Nearly 500,000 Auvi-Q Injectors RecalledFor those who have severe allergic reactions there is an important recall to take note of. Hundreds of thousands of injectors may not deliver the correct amount of the life-saving drug, epinephrine. Sanofi is recalling 490,000 packs of their Auvi-Q injectors.
Doctor: With Child Food Allergies, Be PreparedMost preschoolers with food allergies still have serious reactions. That's despite their parents' best efforts to protect their children. Little Bari Holden was just a baby when her mom, Briana, gave her yogurt for the first time. “As soon as I gave it to her, she broke out. Head to toe. Hives everywhere,” said Briana.

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Super Bowl 50
Ski Report

Listen Live