Plymouth Home Destroyed In Fire, No Injuries ReportedA Plymouth home is a total loss after a fire Thursday morning, but no injuries were reported at the scene.
Fire Caused By Lightning Destroys Otsego Home, Damages AnotherA lightning strike early Sunday morning in the northwest Twin Cities metro destroyed homes and badly damaged others, all on the same street.
1 Hospitalized After North Minneapolis House FireAuthorities say a man was hospitalized overnight after a house fire in north Minneapolis.
Stearns County Home Damaged In Fire, Pet RescuedAuthorities say a home in Stearns County was destroyed by fire Thursday afternoon, and nobody was injured.
South Mpls. House Fire Leads To 1st Fire Fatality Of 2016Fire officials in Minneapolis say a house fire early Sunday morning led to the city’s first fire fatality of 2016.
93-Year-Old River Falls Woman Dies After House FireThe Pierce County Sheriff's Department says a 93-year-old woman has died after a fire destroyed her home near River Falls in western Wisconsin.
Police: Man With Stab Wounds Rescued For Mpls. House FireMinneapolis firefighters rescued a man from a fire early Saturday morning -- only to find he was suffering from stab wounds. Crews were called to the 3100 block of Aldrich Avenue South just before 5 a.m.
2 Children Found Home Alone In Hibbing House Fire, Mother ChargedA 24-year-old woman has been charged with child endangerment after two children were found unattended on the scene of a house fire in Hibbing.
2 Children Die In Wis. House FireA house fire has claimed the lives of two children in eastern Wisconsin, including an 11-year-old who went back into the house to rescue two other children, officials said Wednesday.
Fire Damages Plymouth Home, No InjuriesAuthorities say there were no injuries but a Plymouth home sustained significant damage in a fire Monday afternoon. Crews were called at about 3:30 p.m. to a home on 29th Avenue N. in Plymouth after somebody ice fishing on Medicine Lake spotted flames and called 911.
Woman Hospitalized After Minneapolis House FireA Minneapolis woman was taken to the hospital after a fire started in her kitchen Friday night. Officials say the fire happened on the 4400 block of Snelling Avenue around 6 p.m. last night. Officials believe it was cooking-related.
Sheriff: Doghouse Heat Lamp Cause Of Meeker Co. House FireAuthorities determined a house fire in Meeker County was caused due to a heat lamp used for pets. According to the Meeker County Sheriff's Office, just before 3:30 p.m. on Sunday officers received a call of a house fire in the 23400 block of 685th Avenue.