Ice Angler Shares Story Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning As Warning To OthersCarbon monoxide poisoned Michael Thetreau and three other fisherman in an ice house on Leech Lake in northern Minnesota last weekend. 34-year-old Jaren Johnson died. Emergency crews rushed Michael and two other men to the hospital.
Santa Visits Boy Fighting Brain Cancer At HCMCChristmas is just over a week away, but Santa was in town to make an early stop at HCMC. He paid a special visit to a little boy fighting brain cancer.