Jennifer White

(credit: CBS)

MN School Evacuated After Possible CO Poisoning

Students were evacuated from a school in Springfield, Minn. Thursday morning after a number of people were sickened with what may have been carbon monoxide poisoning. The Springfield School District’s website confirmed that Springfield Public School was being closed for the day, and students were taken to a nearby community center. Third-grader Emma Pingeon says she witnessed some students vomiting during a morning practice for a choir concert.

02/06/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,974 other followers