The Minneapolis Police Department announced Friday that the investigation into last month’s officer-involved shooting in Uptown, which left a 22-year-old man dead, is complete. But is all authorities are saying. In a press release, the department said it presented the case to the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office Friday morning. A police spokesperson told WCCO that the department is not going to make any statements on its findings until the attorney’s office completes its part of the investigation.
Friends and family of a man shot and killed by police marched through downtown Minneapolis Friday evening calling for justice.