Enhanced IDs To Ease Re-Entry From Canada, MexicoMinnesota residents can now apply for enhanced driver's licenses or identification cards that will make it easier to go back and forth between the U.S. and certain countries. The licenses can be used to re-enter the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the Caribbean.

Watch & Listen LIVE