A Minnesota family is suing a restaurant for what they consider a fatal mistake. Scott Johnson died last summer after eating pancakes at a Bemidji restaurant. He suffered from a severe dairy allergy since birth. The Johnson’s said they were told the restaurant’s gluten-free pancakes were also dairy-free.
A Minnesota family wants restaurants to make changes after an allergic reaction took the life of their son.
Scott Johnson, 16, had a severe milk allergy since birth. He died last summer after eating restaurant pancakes that his family thought were dairy-free.
A father and son who fought two very different battles this year are home together for Christmas. When Ryan Johnson went to war in Afghanistan this past spring, he didn’t know if his father would still be here for the holidays.