Things are returning to normal after two buildings on the University of Minnesota campus were evacuated Thursday morning due to a possible chemical leak.
The smell of propane caused officials to evacuate a University of Minnesota building where a student was injured in a science lab explosion last week. University spokeswoman Julie Christensen says someone in Smith Hall smelled propane Wednesday morning, pulled the fire alarm and called 911.
One person has been transported to Hennepin County Medical Center after a small explosion at the University of Minnesota, according to authorities.
A chemical spill forced a University of Minnesota building to be evacuated Wednesday afternoon, according to officials.