2014 In Review // Local: News, Sports Nat'l: News, Sports, Entertainment, Talkers | Top 20 Most Read Stories 

Smoke Inhalation Injuries

(credit: Jupiter)

Police: Owner Sent To The Hospital After WI Supper Club Fire

The owner of Coachman Supper Club in Baldwin, Wis., is in the hospital with smoke inhalation-related injuries after a fire was reported at his business, according to authorities. Authorities are investigating why the supper club at 795 Energy Street was on fire around 11:53 p.m. on Tuesday.

07/17/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,562 other followers