Candles To Blame For Mpls. Condo Fire
Unattended candles are to blame for a fire broke out Friday morning in the 3 story, 8-unit building, reports Edward Moody (3:45).
6 P.M. Weather ReportPraying For Patients On The Hospital...Church Shares How Its $100 'Pay It...NE Mpls. Volunteers Honor First...Trending Now: ‘The Interview’ Available...Daughter's Early Birth Challenges...5 P.M. Weather ReportJuvenile Arthritis Sufferer Brings Toys...Mother Charged With Drowning Her...Noon Weather ReportConsumer Reports Releases Annual Car...Holidazzle Holiday Market Wraps Up 1st...Midday Headlines For 12/24Charges: Mother Drowned Her 6-Year-Old...1 Man Dies, Another Missing In Lake...Monticello Church Shares How Its Pay It...4 Things To Know For Dec. 24, 20146 A.M. Weather ReportMorning Headlines For Dec. 24, 201410 P.M. Weather Report