Where To View Fireworks In 2012
Click on the city nearest to you to find information about their Fourth of July firework display plans.
Marine On St. Croix
St. Louis Park
White Bear Lake
• On July 3 and 4, Minneapolis will host ‘Red White and Boom,’ an event sponsored by KFAN sports radio, News-talk 100.3 FM, Cities 97, Kool 108, and mpls (Minneapolis tap water). On July 3, there will be a 5k run at 6:30 p.m. in Father Hennepin Bluffs Park. On July 4, there will be a half marathon at 6:30 a.m. on Historic Man Street. On July 3rd there will also be free music and a movie held between 7-11 p.m. on the Nicollet Island Pavilion, 40 Power Street. There will be a free concert, and food and beverages available for purchase. Free family activities and entertainment will be provided by the following orgs: Minneapolis institute of the arts, Minnesota sea life aquarium, Radio Disney, and Kartoons. Fireworks begin at 10 p.m. The best viewing locations are along the water on either side of the Stone Arch Bridge, or along West River Parkway, or along SE Main St (near the Water Power Park and Father Hennepin Park). Location: 2117 West River Road Minneapolis, MN 55411
• PPNA and the Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board collaborate to put on the annual Fireworks Celebration at Powderhorn Park. As always, there will be music, food and fun for the entire family on Wednesday, July 4.
2012 Entertainment Line Up
1:00 RARE Productions’ Open Stage
2:15 Kalpulli Ketzal Coatlicue (Aztec dancers)
3:15 West African Drumming
4:30 Phil Heywood (fingerstyle guitar and country blues)
5:45 Alma Andina (Latin American folk music)
7:00 Greg Herriges (whirled music)
8:00 Powderhorn Park Ideawerks Recording Studio Showcase: Haelee Bellfield
8:15 Detroit Don King (electric blues)
9:30 Fire Spinners
• The City of Saint Paul will once again celebrate America’s independence with a traditional fireworks show from Downtown St. Paul on July 4. The fireworks show will take place from St. Paul’s Downtown riverfront area, near Harriet Island Regional Park. Harriet Island will be open for those wishing to bring a blanket and watch from there. Fireworks start at dusk (about 10:15 p.m.).
• On July 3 come see the largest parade in Southern Minnesota with over 100 units traveling Bridge and Fountain Streets. July 4 is one of the largest fireworks display in Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa. Watch the beautiful reflection off of Fountain Lake, downtown Albert Lea. Albert Lea, MN 56007.
• Alexandria 4th of July fireworks at Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center, 2100 Arrowwood Ln. NW Alexandria, MN 56308, Time and phone number not available yet.
• Andover’s public fireworks display will take place this year at their annual Family Fun Fest. The city says it will be bigger and better than ever, culminating in a fireworks display at 10 p.m. on July 14th. The Fun Fest will be located at 1685 Crosstown Blvd., Andover, MN 55304. Nancy Desteno is the coordinator of the Fun Fest and you can call her with any questions (763) 434-0931. Click here for a full schedule of events.
• Fireworks & Ice Cream Social Join us for the Annual Fireworks display on Tuesday, July 3 at dusk (approximately 10 p.m.). The best viewing is from Anoka High School.
Anoka’s Ice Cream Social is on Wednesday, July 4 at George Green Park, 1498 6th Ave. S. The North Suburban Concert Band will perform from Noon-3 p.m. Root beer floats will be served at Noon until gone. Bring a lawn chair, relax, and enjoy!
These celebrations in honor of Independence Day would not be possible without the generosity from local businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers.
• Celebrate Apple Valley Freedom Days from Friday, June 29th through Wednesday, July 4th. Enjoy a variety of recreation and entertainment options for the whole family. The fireworks show will be starting at 10 p.m. on July 4th. Public fireworks are at Johnny Cake Ridge Park located at 5800 140th St. West, Apple Valley, MN 55124. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• The Blaine Festival takes place JUNE 22, 23, & 24 is an annual community celebration with weekend-long events for every member of the family. This year’s celebration will be held at Aquatore Park and showcases a wide variety of entertainment with something for everyone. This weekend gala includes a carnival, craft shows, helicopter rides, recreational activities, food, and live bands to name a few. But that’s not all! They also extended the festival to include July 4th. The Fourth of July celebration concludes with a fireworks extravaganza. Fireworks begin at 10:00 p.m.
• Bloomington Summer Fete, on July 3, has become the true “ringing in” of Independence Day in the Twin Cities. This year’s fun starts with a carnival, includes two entertainment stages – the Kid’s stage and the Main Stage – featuring a great lineup of performers, and as usual, culminates with a fantastic fireworks display just after dusk!
Location: Normandale Lake Bandshell, 84th Street and Chalet Road, Bloomington, MN
• Below is a list of Brainerd Lakes Area 4th of July Celebrations
July 3 Stars & Stripes Days (Pequot Lakes/Breezy Point)
The Pequot Lakes/Breezy Point July 4th Celebration fireworks show will take place on July 3 during the Stars & Stripes Days. Fireworks begin at dusk
Location: Pequot Lakes High School Football Field
July 4 Garrison Bay Fireworks
Join us in Garrison for Fireworks on Garrison Bay. One of the top displays in Minnesota!
July 4 Hackensack Fireworks
Always on the 4th! The Hackensack Fireworks being at dusk.
July 4 Longville’s 4th of July Fireworks
After a full day of events, sit back at sun-down to enjoy the Longville fireworks show over Girl Lake.
July 4 Brainerd’s July 4th American Celebration
Brainerd and Baxter light-up the skies each Fourth of July with a fireworks show beginning at dusk.
• Burnsville July 4th Extravaganza at Raceway Park: Celebrate the 4th of July with lots of family fun at Raceway Park! Festivities include Hotdog Eating Contest, Figure 8′s, Flagpole Feature V8s, Thunder V8′s, Mini Stocks, Flyers, Trailer Race, and FIREWORKS! One Checkered Flag Blvd, Shakopee 55379 Phone: 952.445.2257 Events begin at 7 p.m.
• Hosted by the Chanhassen Rotary Club on July 4, 2012 The Chanhassen Rotary Club has announced the theme of this year’s Fourth of July Parade will be “Beyond the Yellow Ribbon!” Bring your family to downtown Chanhassen at 2:30 p.m. to view the floats, catch some candy and celebrate this Independence Day with your neighbors.
• Chaska has public fireworks starting at dusk on July 4th at McKnight Park located at McKnight Rd and Pioneer Trail, Chaska, MN 55318. There will be 608 individual special effects, some as large as 12” in diameter. According to the city’s Facebook page the best viewing is from McKnight Park, Jonathan Elementary, Jonathan Square, or the Home Depot parking lots. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• The Coon Rapids 4th of July Celebration (June 30th – July 4th) includes a parade, a carnival, a car show and more! Mark your calendars and plan to have some fun as part of the annual Coon Rapids 4th of July Celebration. Sponsored by the Coon Rapids firefighters, the North Star Lions Club and the Coon Rapids Community Strength Foundation, the events are held at Sand Creek Park, located at 1008 Northdale Boulevard. Fireworks begin at 10:00 p.m. on July 4th. There will also be karaoke all five days.
• Cottage Grove Fireworks: Wed. July 4 2012 9 p.m.-11 p.m. fireworks begin at dark. Location: Kingston Park
• Crystal Frolics is the cities major Summer celebration with a carnival, food and bingo! Crystal Frolics starts at 6 p.m. on July 27th. The public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 27th. This is happening at Becker Park located at 6225 56th Avenue North, Crystal, MN 55429.
Schedule of Events:
6-9 p.m.: Photo Buttons
6-10 p.m.: Carnival opens (Under 18 yrs. of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian)
6-11:30 p.m.: Food Booths open
7-11:30 p.m.: Free Music- on the Stage – Eagle River Band – Karaoke near the beverage tent
10 p.m.: Fireworks at Becker Park (rain make-up will be Saturday)
•The Delano 4th of July Celebration will take place June 30, July 1, July 3 and July 4th.
The bands have been booked and include Rocket Club, GB Leighton, Tim Mahoney and Diamond Back!
Here is taste of what else you can plan for:
Over the 4 days of events you can join tens of thousands as they enjoy a wide variety of food and drink, bingo, nightly dances, the American Legion Baseball Tournament, modified and slow pitch softball tournaments, a kiddie parade, all surrounded by the fun and excitement of the Delano carnival! Join a Minnesota tradition that began in 1857 – celebrate the 4th of July in Delano!
Events include: Wednesday, July 4
All Roads to the Parade Route Close at 9:15 a.m. Come to town early and pick your spot to enjoy the morning festivities!
The 28th July 4th 5K begins at 9:45 AM. Preregister online. Registration on-site opens at 7:30 a.m.
Minnesota’s oldest & largest 4th of July Parade Begins at 10:30 a.m. 2012 Grand Marshal, Keith Marler of Fox 9 News.
Food booths open at 8:00 a.m. and Noon
Bingo Stand opens at Noon
Huge Fireworks Show at 10:30 p.m.
• Despite the flooding that’s been happening in Duluth they are absolutely having fireworks this year. According to the city offices of Duluth, the Independence Day Celebration is the biggest celebration in the state. The Independence Day Celebration starts at 4 p.m. with carnival rides, music and grandma’s beer garden. There will be a number of musicians including Mark Zeller with a Tribute to Neil Diamond. Public fireworks will be happening at 10:10 p.m. on July 4th. Public fireworks are at Bayfront Festival Park located at W Railroad St & S 5th Ave W, Duluth, MN 55802. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Eagan’s July 4th Funfest Date(s): July 3, 2012 – July 4, 2012
1501 Central Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
Toll Free: 866-324-2620
A star-spangled celebration is in store for you during Eagan’s July 4th Funfest Celebration! Enjoy the Fourth of July Parade, Miss Eagan Funfest Ambassador Program, a carnival filled with thrilling rides and amusing games, live entertainment, and of course; a breathtaking fireworks display!
• The Eden Prairie 4th of July Hometown Celebration at Round Lake Park will begin at 5:30 p.m. on July 4th with several concerts. Fireworks choreographed to music will begin at 10 p.m. and are best viewed from the beach on Round Lake.
• 4th of July Hometown Celebration Date: July 4, 2012 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Join your friends and neighbors for Eden Prairie’s most popular community event! Enjoy entertainment, food, activities and more throughout the evening.
5:30 p.m., Jazz on the Prairie Big Band
6:45 p.m., Eden Prairie Community Band
8 p.m., Synergy
10 p.m., FIREWORKS display with music
10:30 p.m., Synergy
Concessions: Westrums (Footlong hotdogs, corndogs and cheese curds), Jersey Brothers Pizza, The Kettle Korn Factory (Kettle Korn and pork chops on a stick), Eden Prairie Lion’s Club (Beer), Drew’s Mini Donuts
Location: Round Lake Park, 16691 Valley View Road, Eden Prairie
• Elk River’s Independence Day Celebration with activities, food and music. The fireworks will be at 10:15 p.m. on July 4th. Public fireworks and festivities will be happening at the Korean War Memorial in Lions Park located at 1104 Lions Park Drive, Elk River, MN 55330. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
Schedule of Events:
4-8 p.m.: Inflatables and Games
5:30 p.m.: Flag-raising ceremony at Korean War Memorial in Lions Park by the Elk River Scouts.
6 p.m.: Three-round volley and presentation of colors by the Elk River Police Honor Guard and Elk River Scouts followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
8:20-9 p.m.: Music Performed by Local Group
9 p.m.: Reading of the Declaration of Independence (Preamble) and American Creed.
9:45-10 p.m.: Music Performed by Local Group
10:15 p.m.: Fireworks
• Lake Minnetonka 4th of July celebration 2012 schedule:
8 a.m.: Firecracker 2-mile
8:30 a.m.: Firecracker 10K Run (Registration begins in May)
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Sand Sculpture Contest at the Commons Beach
8:30 a.m. to Noon: Patriotic Popsicle Social
11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Kids’ Patriotic Parade (new start location at 3rd & Water Sts.)
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Kids’ Fishing Contest along shoreline at Commons
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Music in/around the Bandshell
6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Chris Thompson & Coral Creek -Bandshell
8 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.: Sit Tight and Look Up: the Aerobatic Show
8:20 p.m.: Salute to Our Veterans
8:28 p.m.: Presentation of the Colors
8:30 p.m.: The Minnesota Orchestra- Courtney Lewis, Assoc. Conductor
9:55 p.m.: Taps and Countdown
Dusk: Great Big Fireworks
• Faribault’s fireworks start at 10:15 p.m. happening on July 4th beginning at 10:15 p.m. This is happening North and South Alexander Park. The fireworks can be viewed from either the north or south Alexander Park locations. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Forest Lake will be having a spectacular “Freedom – The American Dream” July 4th celebration with a parade, carnival and bingo. According to the city offices Forest Lake has a reputation as the July 4th capital of the upper Midwest. The public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. at the Lake Side Park located at E Broadway off of Lake St., Forest Lake, MN 55025.
Schedule of Events:
10 a.m.: Parade
Noon to 8 p.m.: Bingo Tent
Noon to 10 p.m.: Carnival
10 p.m.: Fireworks
• Celebrate July 4th at the park where fireworks will light up the sky in honor of veterans. Partying starts at 3 p.m. and there will be a lot of fun activities for the family. The public fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 4th at Lions Park located at 1204 157th Ave. NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Hastings will be celebrating fireworks with a wonderful display. The fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at the Hastings country club located at 2015 Westview Drive, Hastings, MN 55033. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Hopkins will be having fireworks at the Raspberry Festival which has been going on for 78 years. The public fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 14th at Central Park located at 101 16th Avenue S, Hopkins 55343.
• Fireworks Cruise and Fireworks Dinner Cruise:
Dates: July 1, 2012. Be sure to give yourself 20 to 30 minutes to park your vehicle or arrive early and take a stroll in the park and enjoy Booster Days! Departing from 500 1st St. in Hudson, WI, boarding at 7:30 p.m. and cruise from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Lakeville fireworks on July 4. Join us for Lakeville’s Annual 4th of July Fireworks Celebration. Concessions provided on site. Lawn chairs or blankets are suggested to sit on the football practice field and surrounding areas.
Parking: Lakeville North High School; Lake Marion Elementary School; Antlers Park; Heritage Commons; Century Middle School and Water Treatment Facility
Food drive: Bring a non-perishable food item and help fill the food shelves! 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. on July 4.
6:30 to dusk: Inflatables for ALL ages! National Guard Climbing Wall, Blackhawk Helicoper
7 p.m.: Live Band
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Temporary Tattoos and Concessions
Dusk Pre-fireworks: recognition of our Armed Forces, Police and Fire Departments, and the singing of our National Anthem
Dark: Fireworks, set to music, designed by the RES Specialty Pyrotechnics.
For more information, contact Lakeville Parks and Recreation at 952-985-4600 or mailto:email@example.com. There will also be a boat parade on July 4 7:30pm-8pm, and Farmers Market will be open noon-5pm on July 4th.
• Mankato’s Red Hot and Boom is a celebration with a big boom. The event starts at 5:30 p.m. on July 4th. There’s entertainment for all ages and even a special performance of the National Anthem by Shelby Tweten. The Red Hot and Boom event and public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at Riverfront Park located at 298 W. Rock St., Mankato, MN 56001.
Schedule of Events:
5:30 p.m.: Live music performance from Neon & the Noble Gases
7:30 p.m.: Live music performance from the Murphy Brothers Band
10 p.m.: Spectacular fireworks show
• Maplewood fireworks will light up Maplewood and there will be a variety of venders with yummy foods. The public fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 4th t Hazelwood Park located at 1663 County Road C, Maplewood, MN 55109.
Marine On St. Croix
• Fireworks begin at dusk on July 3 by the downtown Marine. Website
• The Mendakota Country Club will be having July 4th fireworks for their members but people can view the fireworks at nearby parking lots. The fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 4th at the Mendakota Country Club located at 2075 Mendakota Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120.
• The University of Minnesota Moorhead will host a July 4th celebration on making the city full of fireworks. The public fireworks will be happening at 10:30 p.m. on July 4th at the Nemzek Stadium located at 17th St. between 6th and 9th Ave. South, Moorhead, MN 56563.
Schedule of Events:
6:30 p.m.: Concessions at Nemzek Hall & Stadium
7-10 p.m.: Inflatable Games at South side of Nemzek Stadium
7:30 p.m.: Decorated Bike Parade for Kids – Forms at Nemzek Stadium flag pole – First 75 receive a treat bag
7:30 p.m.: Music by the Lake Agassiz Concert Band
8:30 p.m.: Music by the Front Fenders
10:30 p.m.: Fireworks Display
• New Hope celebrates Duk Duk Daze on July 20th – 22nd. Public fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 20th and 21st at the Northwood Park located at 38th and Boone Ave North, New Hope, MN 55428.
• Northfield will be celebrating July 4th fireworks as well as a bicycle race. The public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. in between the Northfield Middle School and the Bridge Water Elementary School.
• Rockin’ Hollywoods event followed with 4th of July Fireworks on July 4 at 7 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
• Owatonna carries on the Independence Day tradition of fireworks. The public fireworks display will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at the Steele County Fairgrounds located at 1525 South Cedar Ave., Owatonna, MN 55060. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• The 4th of July Parade in Park Rapids features flags, fire trucks, floats, festivals and fido. Find out why thousands come to watch every year. This year’s theme, Catch a Memory, picks up on the community’s successful application to host the Governor’s Fishing Opener in 2013. The Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber sponsors the parade that starts at 5 p.m. on North Main Avenue, marches south on Main and proceeds west on 5th Street.
4th Of July Sponsor Form
• Prior Lake is hosting fireworks full of all the up-to-the-minute firework innovations. Public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at the Watzel’s Beach located at 15620 Red Oaks Road SE, Prior Lake, MN 55372. According to the Prior Lake Association the fireworks can be viewed from almost anywhere north or west of the park. The Prior Lake Association says the beach is closed off on July 4th from noon on to allow for the fireworks to be set up safely. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Red Wing hosts a July 4th celebration that will make you ooh and aah. Public fireworks will be happening at dusk which is typically at 10 p.m. on July 4th on Trenton Island. The city says some good viewing locations are located at Levee Park and Bay Point Park which are located at downtown, Red Wing, MN, 55066. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Richfield 4th Of July Celebration is at Veteran’s Park @ 10 p.m. There are two viewing areas from the park: 64th Street and Portland Avenue South and also 66th Street and Chicago Avenue South. Please be advised that between the hours of 8:30 p.m. & 11 p.m., 66th Street will be closed between Portland Avenue South & 12th Avenue and Portland Avenue South will be closed between 66th Street & 64th Street to allow for a safe & expeditious exit of the pedestrian traffic.
A special invite-only portion will be occuring from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. in a fenced off area and will be featuring 1130AM NewsTalk’s radio personalities, Davis & Emmer.
• Get ready for Robbinsdale’s epic fireworks. They are having fireworks at 10 p.m. on July 15th at the Lake View Terrace Park located at 3500 Beard Ave. N., Robbinsdale, MN, 55422. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Rochester is having a major fireworks show that will set the sky in vibrant colors and shapes. Rochester is having July 4th fireworks. Public fireworks will be happening at dusk at the Silver Lake Park located at 7th Street NE, Rochester, MN 55906.
• Rosefest 2012 – Your place in the parks! June 23-29 and July 4, July 4: Fireworks over Bennett Lake @ 10 p.m., for a look at the flyer and events:
• Shakopee is having fireworks put on by the Mdewakanton Sioux Community that you won’t want to miss. Public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at the Mdewakanton Sioux Community Wacipi (pow-wow) Grounds located at 3212 Dakotah Parkway, Prior Lake, MN 55372. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
• Valleyfair Fireworks: Fantastic Fireworks are now nightly! Valleyfair will light up the sky on select evenings from June 1 through August 25 with a Fantastic Fireworks display. Fireworks begin at 9:50 p.m. on every night the Park is open until 10pm or later. An extended Fantastic Fireworks show will be presented Wednesday, July 4, 2012.
• Come to Slice of Shoreview and experience a piece of paradise from July 27th to the 29th. Public fireworks will be happening over the lake at dusk on July 27th at the Island Lake County Park located at 3611 North Victoria St., Shoreview, MN 55126. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks: http://goo.gl/lISFD
Schedule of Events:
4 p.m.: Slice of Shoreview 2012 opens at the Island Lake County Park
3:30 p.m. to dark: Helicopter Rides by Minnesota Helicopters Island at the Lake Elementary parking lot
4-8 p.m.: Art in the Park, Commercial Booths that are Throughout the Park
4-10 p.m.: Food Court at the Center parking lot
4:30-5:30 p.m.: Amy & Adams – Eclectic/FolkRock/TinPanAlley/BluesGrass music at the Main Stage
5-8 p.m.: Petting Zoo (free) and Pony Rides at the South Peninsula
5-8 p.m.: Bungy Trampoline & Climbing Wall Infield
5-9 p.m.: Bingo at the South Shelter
5-10 p.m.: Carnival at the South parking lot
7-11 p.m.: The Rockin’ Hollywoods – music from the 50s to ? at the Main Stage
Dusk: Fireworks over the Lake
• The Powder Horn Park Neighborhood Association is hosting a July 4th celebration with music, food and fun for the entire family. The public fireworks will be happening at 10 p.m. on July 4th at Powderhorn Park located at 3400 15th Ave South Minneapolis, MN 55407.
Schedule of Events:
1 p.m.: Rare Productions’ Open Stage
2:15 p.m.: Kalpulli Ketzal Coatlicue (Aztec dancers)
3:15 p.m.: West African Drumming
4:30 p.m.: Phil Heywood (fingerstyle guitar and country blues)
5:45 p.m.: Alma Andina (Latin American folk music)
7 p.m.: Greg Herriges (whirled music)
8 p.m.: Powderhorn Park Ideawerks Recording Studio Showcase: Haelee Bellfield
8:15 p.m.: Detroit Don King (electric blues)
9:30 p.m.: Fire Spinners
10 p.m.: Fireworks
• The St. Cloud area July 4th fireworks will be held at 10 p.m. on July 4th. It will be the 65th annual July 4th fireworks display along the banks of the Mississippi River, and are synchronized to a special soundtrack. This year’s fireworks promise to cap a sensational day of relaxation with one of the largest fireworks displays anywhere in Minnesota of July 4th. For the 6th consecutive year, Central Minnesota’s largest 4th of July fireworks display will be launched from barges in the middle of the Mississippi River offering spectacular viewing from both Hester and Wilson Parks. Hester Park is located on the west bank of the Mississippi River, between 9th and 12th street north. Hester Park provides a family friendly environment for enjoying the entire day. Wilson Park is located just off Riverside Drive and across the river from Hester Park. Wilson Park affords spectators with fantastic views of the fireworks display. Wilson Park also plays host to members of the United States military and their families in a special ‘reserved seating’ area. No reservations needed, simply bring a chair, show your military ID and enjoy the show!
•St. Joseph has always had a festival in July, but it hasn’t been as rockin’ as it is now. In 2006 the free concert and fireworks were added. Public fireworks will be happening at 10:15 p.m. on July 3rd at the Church of St. Joseph located at 12 West Minnesota St., St. Joseph, MN 56374. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
Schedule of Events for July 3rd:
5:50 p.m.: Festival Opening Prayer
6 p.m.: Free “Joetown Rocks” Concert
6 p.m.: Emma Kay and the Longways
7:30 p.m.: Liverpool Legends
10:15 p.m.: Fireworks
10:30 p.m.: Shalo Lee and the Rush River Band
St. Louis Park
• Fireworks at Aquila Park is a St. Louis Park tradition! Concessions, vendors, and a special performance by Stevie and the Table Rockers (rock-n-roll music) will be at the park 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Fireworks begin at approximately 10 p.m. Although leashed dogs are allowed in our parks, we strongly discourage them from attending due to their hearing sensitivity. Wednesday, July 4 (rain date is Thursday, July 5) Weather Cancellation/Event Line: (952) 924-2567, Aquila Park, 3110 Xylon Ave. S. Free – no registration required.
• St. Michael’s event Daze and Knights is going to be full of fun for all the family from August 10-12. The city says for the best seats head to the lawn of City Hall. Public fireworks will be happening at dusk on August 10 at the City Hall located at 11800 Town Center Dr. NE, St. Michael, MN 55376. You can visit an online database for more information.
Check out Stewartville’s Arts in the Park. Art, entertainment, food and a parade will feed your appetite for fun. Public fireworks will be happening at dusk on July 4 at Florence Park located at 313 Lakeshore Dr., Stewartville, MN 55976. You can visit an online database for more information on fireworks.
Schedule of Events:
10 a.m.-5 p.m.: Arts in the Park Events
6:30 p.m.: Grand Parade
• Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 – Stillwater Fireworks Display
Dinner cruise is boarding at 8 p.m. Cruise from 8:30 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
• 4th of July Fireworks over Lake Waconia July 4, 2012, Waconia, MN Spectacular Fireworks Show over Lake Waconia! Begins at dusk on July 4. Best Viewing from a boat on Lake Waconia, Lola’s Lakehouse, Lake Waconia Regional Park, Cedar Point Park, in Town Marina. Rain Date is July 5th.
White Bear Lake
• 4th of July Fireworks will begin at 10 p.m., shot out from the waters just beyond Memorial Beach on Lake Avenue and 11th Street. Music performed by the Northern Lights Band will begin at 8 p.m. at West Park across from the beach and continue through the fireworks display. In case of rain, fireworks will be on Tuesday, July 5.
• Celebrate the 4th of July at hometown celebration! The evening will kick off with entertainment featuring Woodbury’s own Josh Tollefson (my Muse) and Tyler Metkowski (TyM). The InsideOut Band will perform from 7 p.m. until the traditional fireworks display. All activities are free. Concessions sold on site.
Location: Ojibway Park
Date: Wednesday, July 4
Schedule of Events:
6-6:45 p.m.: my Muse & TyM
6 to 10 p.m.: Food Sales
7 to 10 p.m. : InsideOut Band
10 p.m.: Fireworks Display
If your community isn’t listed here and they have fireworks planned, email us by clicking here.
- Curiocity: A Chef’s Profile Of Alex Roberts, Part 2 June 19, 2013
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets June 17, 2013
- Beyond Bounds: Karter Smith – Mr. Consistent – Taking Golf Talents To Drake June 15, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: Lt. Col. Mark Weber — American Hero June 15, 2013
- Movie Blog: ‘Man Of Steel,’ ‘The End,’ & Arrested Development June 14, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Goin' To The Lake 2013 Batting Practice Buddies
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Accent Signage Crime Scene
- Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrating Grand Old Day In... Michele Bachmann Through The...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||The American Baking Competition|
|8:00 PM||Criminal Minds|
|9:00 PM||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|
|11:37 PM||The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson|