Alright Wild fans, I know the past few games have not been fun to watch, but let’s not all jump ship just yet.
Here are some things we all need to remember:
1. It’s still early in the season we have almost 70 games still to play so there is time to turn things around.
2. We are playing without two of our top players in Zach Parise and Jared Spurgeon. Both have been practicing, and it looks like they should be ready to go soon.
3. The Wild leads the league in fewest shots allowed per game at 23.
4. The Wild ranks second in shots per game at 34.6, so as long they keep those shots coming we’re bound to start scoring more.
5. The Wild have had some good games against the Devils lately. They are 3-0-1 in the past four games vs New Jersey and they’ve outscored the Devils 13-7.
My hope is these five things help you find some positive things to think about as you get ready to watch the Wild in New Jersey Tuesday night. So let’s try and get fired up and send the team some good vibes so they can come back home to the Xcel Energy Center on Thursday with a win.