DULUTH, Minn. (AP) — Authorities say residents were safely evacuated from a burning apartment building in Duluth.

Firefighters were on the scene of the fire for about three hours Tuesday night. The Red Cross is assisting tenants of the four-unit building because some of the apartments are uninhabitable.

Fire officials say the blaze was ignited by a kitchen grease fire.

(© Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)