MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Funeral arrangements have been set of an Edina 2nd grader who died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday.

Sophia Baechler, 7, was unresponsive when paramedics reached a dock on Lake Minnetonka Sunday afternoon.

READ MORE: Thief Steals Car With Dog Inside In Downtown Minneapolis

She was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center, but emergency responders could not save her. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

READ MORE: Vikings Get Big Pass-Rush Boost With Hunter's Healthy Return

Funeral services are set for Friday. Police are still not releasing the details of exactly what led up to Sophia’s death.

MORE NEWS: 'I Don't Live In A Fantasy Land': Wild GM Faces Challenging Limited Salary Cap Situation