SPENCER, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for three young children authorities believe were taken by their non-custodial parents.

The TBI says 6-year-old Analia Essex, 2-year-old Abigail Christian and 1-year-old Michale Christian went missing under suspicious circumstances Tuesday. They are believed to be with their parents, Amanda Essex and Michale Darrel Christian, who are not legally allowed to have the children.

(credit: TBI)

News outlets report the children and their parents were last seen near Van Buren County and may be traveling to Minnesota in a white SUV.

The agency is asking anyone with information to come forward.

(© Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments
  1. Ty Jackson says:

    Did the children’s parents take back their illegally abducted and ‘legally kidnapped’ children from the State CPS domestic terror? If the 95% of the time due to State corruption, tyranny, terror and torture I hope they get away and allthe state corruption drops dead by lightening strikes. If the 5% of the time they are dangerous and for some reason not in jail, which is unlikely the State should really consider how it gets those $Billions of dollars for using these cases to destroy the other 95%.