Latest Minnesota Blogs
Twin Cities foodies have yet another reason to brag. A mixologist from our very own Spoon and Stable is heading to the United States Bartenders’ Guild’s Most Imaginative Bartender Competition!
Café Caribe, on Carnes Avenue at the entrance to the Midway at the Minnesota State fair, opened 17 years ago. This year, for the first time, adults will get to imbibe like kids with the brand-new Hard Root Beer Float.
It’s already feeling like fall around the state this week, with only some of that having to do with the cooler temperatures and wind. Over in St. Paul, coaches and 134 players with the St. Thomas football program reported for fall camp on Aug. 18. They’ve already been working out and holding practices for about a week. The season opener is just around the corner as the Tommies travel to UW-Eau Claire on Saturday, Sept. 5.
No one in Minnesota underestimates Sen. Amy Klobuchar these days, and her new memoir reveals what has led to her remarkable political success.
For their 2015 season, the Great Minnesota Get-Together decided to go big or go home and released a whopping 51 new foods; 40 dishes and 11 desserts. It may seem like an unapproachable task to taste all new foods, and it probably isn’t wise for your wallet or your stomach. So, we’ve taken on the burden.
- Prep Blog: Week 2, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ 08/27/2015
- Tap Talk: For The 1st Time, Brewpubs Sharing Beer At MN State Fair 08/27/2015
- MNfusion: Mekaal Hasan Band Stops In MN During First N. American Tour 08/26/2015
- 4 Your Pets: National Dog Day Events In Minnesota 08/26/2015
- Guy On A Bike: Biking To The Great Minnesota Get-Together 08/26/2015
- MNfusion: Dairy Goodness Bar Debuts Inaugural ‘Flavor Of The Fair’ 08/25/2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Healthy & New Fair Foods 08/25/2015
- Tap Talk: Bitter Minnesota Brewery Tours 08/25/2015
- Prep Blog: Week 1, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ 08/21/2015
- Local Music Tap: 4 Shows To See This Week(end) 08/21/2015
- 4 Your Pets: ‘Pints For Pups’ At Stanley’s NE Bar Room 08/20/2015
- ‘Phoenix’ Achieves Moments Of Brilliance, Explores Identity After The Holocaust 08/20/2015
- Tap Talk: Lift Bridge, Red Cow Team Up For 2nd ‘COW-laboration’ Brew 08/20/2015
- MNfusion: ‘Cultivate Festival’ Returns To Loring Park 08/20/2015
- Wander Minnesota: Catch An Exhibit 08/19/2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Blueberry Margaritas 08/18/2015
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets 08/18/2015
- Tap Talk: Bad Weather Brewing Company 08/18/2015
- From Mankato To The Heart Of The Universe 08/14/2015